Activities Boobs Cruise

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Pedrocami, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Pedrocami

Pedrocami Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my wife are going for the first time on the Boobs Cruise on march 3. Should we talk about how far we can go on doing things with other people for the activities? Or all the activities are with your couple only?

2. Dave and Krissy

Dave and Krissy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 2
    I've gone a handful of times it it has been from mild to wild. Just be respectful and have fun.

3. Mike_n_Van

Mike_n_Van Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    There aren’t really any rules on the cruise other than of course respect and consent is a must. If you think there could be an issue or you and the wife aren’t on the same page then I’d have the conversation now. There will be A LOT of alcohol flowing and the atmosphere is…charged.

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Totally agree. You should have discussion before going to Temptation too. For example your wife may not go looking for attention but attract it anyway. How do you expect her to react? Have that discussion at home not at 1 AM in the morning at Bash when you both have been consulting adult beverages.

Oh… and how would she expect you to react so she doesn’t have to go wild on someone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice