Beach Volleyball?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NickNTeva, Jan 4, 2023.

1. NickNTeva

NickNTeva Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    We are booked for late May, but I'm wondering if there is a place nearby to play volleyball?

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Yes they have a volleyball court. I am pretty sure it is a scheduled activity at times during the day too. It used to be a very big thing, and extremely competitive between staff and guests. I think it's more casual now.

3. Funcdncpl32

Funcdncpl32 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    yes scuba is correct there is a beach net, but everytime we went didnt seem to have much interest, maybe more becuase the sand gets too hot and during the day if i remember correctly its direct sun, so temp can heat up pretty quick, but never have i seen a game with more then 4 couples playing at once.

4. NickNTeva

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    And what about this tequila volleyball? I have heard this is more for fun and giggles! A friend told me that this sometimes turned turns into nude volleyball?

5. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    I think naked tequila volleyball is a July 4th thing (and maybe a few other special days).

6. TigerTown

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    It seems about once a trip I get to play beach volleyball. Every other time, not enough volunteers as no one wants to leave the sexy pool (who can blame them lol)

7. NickNTeva

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Got it, so tequila volleyball is not an every day thing? I was kind of thinking it would be fun to lose the bottoms for a little bit…

8. TigerTown

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Oh no. In 4 trips so far, I have gotten to play it once (on July 4th). Now some of the pool games the Playmakers put on will all the bottoms to come off...

9. cabanaboy1

cabanaboy1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    The tequila volleyball, use to happen in the old sports pool around 4:00 pm. (no longer there) It was funny watching. They always had a black tarp hung over the net, so you had no idea when the ball was coming over the net.
    As for playing V-ball, they normally have a scheduled time of 11:00 am and again at 3:00 pm. For whatever reason, it has lost competitive interests. It seems like the younger folks just want to chill in the pool and not play. My wife and I always had a great time playing when enough people showed to play.

10. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    happened to me. All the guys lost their bottoms and we hat to run from the pool to the ocean to get 'em back. I was entirely too drunk to run so I took a casual stroll to the beach to get mine back. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice