Where Can Non-members Sit By The Sexy Pool?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cheers2US, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    I haven't been to TTR since August 2021 so it's been a while.

I'm looking at a photo of the Sexy Pool taken today (from the webcam) - where are the chairs/beds for non-Premier guests?

[​IMG]

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Not including the Tower deck, most non-premier are sitting on the lower section of your image, out of sight. Between the buffet and the cabanas that are lining the pool. The chairs are hidden by the Bash floor in your image. Possibly some available by the left side of the pool and behind the cabanas on the top side of the pool. The lower edge of the pool, historically open to first-come-first -serve are all bottle service/rental cabanas now. They even moved the clam beds from the sky-bar deck down to the edge of the sexy pool. Welcome to Vegas, errr ...I mean Temptation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. T&D PA

T&D PA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +277 / 1
    We were there in June (we are members) but I did notice there is barely any seating for non-members. It really is a shame.

4. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 1
    We had a similar picture with markings showing which areas were form whom but can’t find it at the moment. Beds are definitely a split between members and day-bed rentals. The left portion and under the Bash roof would be for non-members.

5. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Has the new management yet instituted an optional upcharge fee, call it The Hall Pass, for guests wishing to partake in what many longtime guests consider to be a TTR ritual, the 3am Walk of Shame through the lobby? If not, that's a lost revenue opportunity of considerable magnitude. Of course, in the all-inclusive spirit, those who choose not to buy a Hall Pass should still be permitted to take the scenic route via the back alley past the dumpsters.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Sadly from the observations we've received there's barely enough people after 12 midnight to require a "Hall Pass"........... very sad if totally true........this pic hardly encourages you to return......

7. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    Honestly, yes the chairs can get pretty full fast depending on what time you go down to grab some. But then again, I don't think there's been one time that we've been there that we actually needed a chair for more than just to put your stuff down...The real fun is in the Sexy pool mingling with strangers/friends and just having an overall blast.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  8. cabanaboy1

cabanaboy1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Discouraging.... I get it, you are right. On a side note, if by chance your reserved a room in the tower (even non-members), you get the privilege of being able to use the loungers on the wood deck, behind the bar area and beachfront. (pretty nice, but the dark deck does get hot if you don't have sandals on.

9. constructoman

constructoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    It is discouraging when you go out and at 7:00 am ALL the chairs are taken. Whats worse is that at night all the tables and chairs are now reserved at BASH. You need to buy bottle service to get a chair at a table.

10. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    That is so disappointing. I will not book any travel there if they continue to treat non-members this way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice