No Confirmation Email

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Rob&Michelle, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Rob&Michelle

Rob&Michelle Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Booked in March and just looked and we haven't received any confirmation email
    Moneys come out of our account, 'non-reply' emails received asking if we have airport transfers and do we want to upgrade etc but nothing else.
    Tried the bot on the website and was told i'd get an email but nothing and also used the form on the site but no response.
    Does anyone have any other email address i can try please, can't call from the UK

Cheers

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Try this person: M Fernanda Bernard Valencia (groups@original-group.com)

I'm curious why you can't call from the UK. Both places have phones and it is 2022. They don't answer after hours or on Sundays. Here is the international phone number:

+52 (998) 193-23-89
    Monday - Friday 08:00 to 20:00 Hrs (CST)
    Saturday 09:00 to 18:00 Hrs (CST)

I usually call to confirm, but have never had an issue. Especially if you are getting the transfer e-mails and other correspondence.

3. Funcdncpl32

Funcdncpl32 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    we recieveed a "check in ' reminder 6 days ago, from the hotel but was booked directly thru the site, previous trip when booked with travel agent we didnt get a single thing but everything was fine, but dont forget to check your SPAM folder,

as for shuttle are you using hotel or USA transfer? if USA make sure you have downloaded the app they have along with adding your trip info.

4. Rob&Michelle

Rob&Michelle Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Booked USA Transfers

5. Funcdncpl32

Funcdncpl32 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    i just recieved my reminder for USA transfer today! and our trip is sept 3rd. so give it a few more days. but yes download the app and enter the info you were given when booked, maybe call your UK provider and ask for international plan for data as they want to scan your QR code at the airport for usa, in canada the international plan is 12$ a day we only use it for arrival and departure otherwise we use the WIFI at the resort for txt and whatsapp.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice