December 10-19-2022 Lets Party Like Pre Reno. Any Other Veteran Ttr Partiers Going To Be There

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by r&a 1964, Aug 19, 2022.

1. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    We will arrive on Dec. 10th and checkout on the 19th. We have been going once or twice a year for about 10 years, but this is our first December trip. We have been seeing lots of posts about the vibe not being like the days of pre renovation. We are hoping to meet some party people to help us change that. Who are the party people during our week.

2. rcassell77

rcassell77 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    We will be there 15-19, but we are first timers and have no idea what the scene was like pre-reno. We’re gonna go full throttle with the PDA anyway and do our best to keep security busy. See you there!

3. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    The response to this post tells a lot about the party vibe post Reno. The veterans are shrinking in numbers. Most are moving over to Desire. With all the changes to Temptation the vibe is changed forever. Gone are the days of a sexy fun and affordable atmosphere. Now it is all about the money grab. Paying for daybeds at the pool and bash, bottle service, and other extras that increase your spend. The old days are gone forever. Still a fun place but never the same as it once was.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  4. r&a 1964

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    I made this thread a little early. I still have hope that it will pick up as the dates get closer. I do understand what you are saying about the Vegas style feel. I have lived in Nevada all my life, so I totally get how the charge for cabanas and bottle service work. I don't understand how it works at an all-inclusive though. The Temptation vibe is so much better than Vegas. I think for people who haven't experienced both the best way to describe it is, one of them is a bunch of people from all walks of life having a great party together and nobody caring about your social status and the other is a lot of people trying to impress each other at a mediocre party.

5. r&a 1964

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    All my rowdy friends have settled down!
    Nobody wants to get drunk and get loud.
    I myself have seen my wilder days. And I have seen my name at the top of the page.
    But I need to find a friend just to run around.
    But nobody wants to get high on the town
    And all my rowdy friends have settled down.

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    R&A you need to find some new friends LOL...seriously tho, many of our US & Canadian friends no longer go as they don't like the wannabe culture that's being encouraged, phones every where , bottle tents etc and from experience bloody "early nights"., but bottom line, the atmosphere and wild fun has gone, the number of posts to this thread seem to fully supports that belief. We're considering Cancun for the week after next but it will probably be Rui (well we "officially" stayed there every time we visited TTR LOL) and we'll do Steve's Boob Cruise at least once to replicate the wildness we once had at TTR ..long live Chino , Omar. Sarah and the crew... posted in utter sadness at a wild & fun resort, now gone to be come Vegas ala Cancun

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. HillarynScott

HillarynScott Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    Yesssss!!!! Hubby and I got married at the resort 12/12/12 (pre Reno) been coming ever since and miss the old vibe … we will be there 12/11-15!! How about body shots off the pool bar to bring a little old vibe back?!?

8. r&a 1964

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    We will defiantly take you up on that. We will be in full party mode by the time you get there.

9. HillarynScott

HillarynScott Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    We land at 9:41am on the 11th! I’ll be there by lunch and hopefully have a mimosa very quickly!

10. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    I'm another one who misses those glorious pre-reno days. Unlimited fun! Great food! Balcony shows! Sexy party vibe! Up all night! Fabulous people from around the world! And it was all so affordable!

You guys could promote it as a "Pre-Reno Takeover" haha :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice