Shitshow 2023!!! Feb 18-25

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by brent&kells, Feb 27, 2022.

1. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    You are definately there for a good chunk of it! We will definately be able to make sure u hit the ground running and have the best time ever. So many amazing people there during that time.

This first trip will definately not be your last. Can't wait to meet u both and party hard!

-Brent

2. Laid Back Lenny

Laid Back Lenny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    All set - February 17 - 24, 2023. Started with week 8 group back in 2010 and slid into the Shitshow sometime around renovation. Looking forward to more fun in the sun.
    Len and Vicki

3. SandA

SandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    We are looking to go those dates, and I am seeing this. Quick question, what is exactly Shitshow? We have only been once in TTR, and we are still quite new to everything!

4. 2ndtimefun

2ndtimefun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0
    We just booked for 2/20-2/28!! Can’t wait.

5. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    The Shitshow is just a fun name that was given for people that go that same week every year (repeaters). It always falls on the week of family day (Canada)/presidents day (USA). This year, it's the week of February 20th.

This will be our 7th trip for the shitshow week since our first trip back in 2013. We have met so many awesome people that week that we really only see when we go there and each year we meet more and more.

The nice thing about booking that week (or any other repeater group week) is that you get to know a bunch of people before even arriving and u will always have a group u can head towards if you are looking to hang out at the pool or bash.

We have had to miss the last couple years due to covid so we are extremely anxious to make up for lost time.....only about 6 months to go now!!!

6. SandA

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Thanks for the reply. Certainly, we are even more inclined towards that week!!! Since most of the people are repeaters, is the week welcoming for newbies? I mean, it is hard to fit in an already form group. Thanks again!!

7. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    100% welcoming, and at one point or another, everyone is a newbie so I know exactly how u feel. It was through this site and the people we met on here leading up to our first trip that made all the difference.

Everyone we have come to be great friends with there are all awesome people and happy to meet and party with anyone and everyone that wants too.

8. SandA

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Well, reservation done! Ugh, these Canadians are too nice and convincing! :D Thank you so much for the answers and see you "soon"!!

9. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Awesome! What dates did you book? Lookin forward to partying with you. Full intentions of having this be the best year yet!!!

10. SandA

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    18 to 24. We are so looking forward to it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice