Fun Hotel To Take 22 Year Old Son

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by 1tejascouple, Jul 19, 2022.

1. 1tejascouple

1tejascouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Besides Temptations....I think he'd be in shock (and not really wanting to party necessarily like that with our son) - looking for an adult hotel with on site disco and entertainment to take our 22 year old son in May (college graduation). Looking for entertainment so we don't have to club hop (or leave the hotel for entertainment).
    Steve, perhaps you have a recommendation....

I must add....when I think about the expenses and entertainment....I keep thinking about Temptations :(

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Hmm I think the Golden Parnassus would be a good choice here. We had visited there when Temptation went down for renovations. We found it paled in comparison to TTR, but that's because we were comparing.

Judging it on its own, it's really a nice resort. Beautiful beach, large pools, super friendly staff, great food at the restaurants, daily/nightly entertainment (not as entertaining as the Playmakers at TTR but still better than nothing) There's a sports bar with pool tables, foosball, etc...

Another option is Breathless or Breathless Soul. We went to Soul this past March (because Desire was sold out) It was quite nice: upscale, clean, friendly, fun. There was almost daily/nightly entertainment (again, not as stimulating as TTR, but comparison is the thief of joy, they say) There's a late night disco, several pools, a decent beach. Food was pretty good also.

Both resorts I mentioned are all-inclusive and say they are topless optional. However, we didn't see any toplessness while there.

I would say, had I never been to Temptation or Desire, that I love these resorts and would go back. However, since Desire and TTR do exist, I doubt I will go back, haha.

3. lbk72

lbk72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Drop him at a hotel, wish him well and come to TTR. lol

4. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Hello again,

Just came back from Cancun. Spent most of the time at Desire RM but due to flight issues, we spent our last night in a "regular" hotel, non all-inclusive.

The hotel is called Aloft Cancun. It is in the Hotel Zone. It cost us about $120USD per night. It's in a great location. Short walk to all the big clubs: Coco Bongos, Mandala, The City, Senor Frogs, La Vaquita, Trap and also a short walk to the public beach. The beach waters were very clear, no seaweed at all.

Aloft Cancun is a Marriott Bonvoy hotel. It has 10 floors and a rooftop pool with beautiful views of Cancun. This hotel is not all-inclusive, but it has an open bar with free cocktails. Here is their drink menu:

[​IMG]

This was our first time staying in the Hotel Zone and we had a GREAT time; actually wish we spent more time there vs at
    Desire. The Hotel Zone is very lively, full of music, bright lights, entertainers... it reminded us of Old Vegas, Fremont Street.

I still think Golden Parnassus is a great all-inclusive option for you, but wanted to throw this in.

5. 1tejascouple

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Thank you. We are looking at an all inclusive, but thanks for the info on the non-all inclusive. Greatly appreciate your responses. Will look into Golden Parnassus too. Very helpful.

6. 1tejascouple

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    LOL

7. asiangirl

asiangirl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    Hardrock hotel is all inclusive, lively, and fun. This is where we stay at when we go with family members.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice