Just Got Back- Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diannahb830, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    We are not in the lifestyle (meaning we don't swing) but we always have an amazing time at Desire. Desire isn't a lifestyle resort: it's a lifestyle-friendly resort. You do not have to be in the LS to enjoy it, but if you are then it works as well.

Desire is a beautiful, luxurious, sexy, seductive place. It is a great place for couples to feel safe while being sexy with each other (or with others, if that's what floats your boat) You will see "public" displays of affection, nudity, sexy attire, sexy flirting and probably actual sex. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, there are quieter areas of the resort and you can have a lovely time there as well. Don't be frightened by Desire; it's very welcoming. The staff and other guests are all very friendly and hospitable; it's the nature of the resort.

There is always a good party, every night at the resort; you wouldn't have to leave. We've been to Desire about 8 times and have never left the resort; it's that fun.

Read reviews on Google and TripAdvisor. I think most of the reviews are overwhelmingly positive.

Here is an old post by @Jen&Kyle that compares the resorts. (I also had such a post, but somehow the links and photos I had posted are now dead)
    Jen&Kyle Trip Report Octoberbreast TTR + Desire RM 2015

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. T&D PA

T&D PA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 1
    I agree 100%. It is a place to feel safe while being sexy!

3. FjohnM

FjohnM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Great stuff again. I may just see if she wants to go for a night this fall when we are there. It actually sounds more her style. Seductive but a bit nicer and classy

4. SunFunRepeat

SunFunRepeat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Thanks for both reviews. Really appreciate you taking the time to write those up. Good info.

5. Funtimers

Funtimers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    Thanks for the review. Insightful for sure. We just did some Vegas pool parties a few weeks ago, Moorea and Elia (former Hard Rock/Rehab.) We felt like Moorea was a pretty much a small version of TTR, so your review is spot-on for that. Moorea is toptional, and there were some lifestylers there, big groups that were commingling in the pool. Lots of topless chicas.
    We actually like the vibe of TTR and Vegas pool parties, but we haven't done DRM or Pearl, so we're not sure if we will like that or not. We're going to at least try DRM though, seems like the middle-ground between TTR and Desire, maybe?

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Really appreciate your observations.... been hoping the vibe at TTR would change back to pre-reno but clearly not... last nail in our hesitation to organise a trip, might just look at Desire afresh over P.D.I and Cap d'Adge tho..

7. T&D PA

Ratings:
    +273 / 1
    I definitely suggest going to Desire RM for at least 2 nights. We did 2 nights our last trip (3 years ago) and we knew we wanted to go back. So we split our most recent trip evenly this time. Now for next year, we want more time at Desire RM If not all. I have never been to Pearl, so I cannot say for sure, but I would assume that Desire RM is in between the two. My husband wants to try Pearl next year for a few nights but I am a bit hesitant because I get the vibe that it is very low key. I still need some party in my life!

8. T&D PA

Ratings:
    +273 / 1
    We were hoping it would go back, too. I thought maybe after the super low covid rates went away, it would fizzle out and go back to the pre-reno vibe, but it doesn't appear that way. They have done a great job marketing to the younger singles. Not that there is anything wrong with younger singles, but when you are used to the old vibe, it is hard to accept.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 0
    My first thoughts when I heard they were going to renovate was "man I hope they don't try to 'Vegas it up'". Unfortunately that's exactly what happened. Way higher rates, Bottle Service, Cabanas, private tables during shows. I have about 20 other complaints and annoyances but won't get into that now lol. We still go once a year mainly because of the people we've met and the resort is still one of a kind. If a resort opened that mimicked the old Temptation I'm sure our entire group would switch.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. T&D PA

Ratings:
    +273 / 1
    I see a huge money making opportunity here. Lets find some land in Cancun :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice