Anyone Have Details On Lure Swim Up Rooms At Temptation Miches?

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches' started by nlrobert, May 9, 2022.

1. nlrobert

nlrobert Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Hi All,

We are thinking of booking a trip to the new Temptation Miches resort early next year and we were wondering if anyone has details on the Lure Swim Up rooms. We were looking at the master suites with private pool as well, but curious if the swim up rooms allow access to the pool area outside the room 24 hours or if they restrict getting in the water in front of your room after a certain hour. They have nothing in the room details or on the website FAQ that I could find. Just thinking a room with some water access off the deck would be fun and an alternative to a typical jacuzzi room.

Thanks!

2. C&LFlorida

C&LFlorida Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Hey! Not sure about the 24hr pool opportunity, we just booked there for Feb 28- March 5. But, if you are a Premier member, right now huge deal on Miches Grand. We booked the Passion Pool View Jacuzzi Suite and it was only $40 more for the entire stay. Plus that allows you to visit both resorts where if you stay at Mitch‘s Temptations you can’t cross over to Grand. To be able to experience both was worth the decision for us.

3. nlrobert

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Quick update. So I called the resort and spoke with an agent. He stated that the swim up pools connected to the Lure Swim Up rooms will be accessible whenever you like. He said only the main public pool would be closed in the evenings. Hopefully that policy remains in place :)

We are not premier members yet, so from what we've been told so far, if your stay on the Grand side and are not premier, you have to pay a daily fee of $100 to access the Temptation side. There is no fee if you are premier.

4. C&LFlorida

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Hey, that’s great news!! Maybe we’ll come by and swim up . Yes, that I hope they will make the resorts friendly and accessible

5. Brian 46969

Brian 46969 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0

Is that what they said when you called? I haven't seen that before and thought Grand got you access to both sides of the resort. That would be disappointing if you had to spend an extra $100/person.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    Last I heard, you have access to both if you are on Grand side. Premier or not.

7. Hawkeyecpl

Hawkeyecpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0
    Every single time I've talked to someone I've been told something different. I've heard free, I've heard $20, I've heard $100, and I've heard no access at all if not premier member. We're keeping ourselves double booked for both Miches and Grand Miches until it actually opens and we get some confirmation.

8. C&LFlorida

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Probably a good idea

9. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    We are booked 2 nights Temptation Miches and 6 nights at Grand. That way we will be able to experience both no matter what rules they have. We are not premiere

10. nlrobert

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    We are booked for Feb 9-15 at Temptation Miches, so hopefully they will sort things out by then :) We will likely ask for a property tour so we can at least see the Grand side so we are familiar with our options for future trips.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice