Full Advantage Of Premier?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angelique, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Angelique

Angelique Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hey everyone! Me and my girlfriend are supposed to be going back to Temptations in June! Last time we went we got out Premier memberships on our last day there, so this time around I wanted to make sure we take full advantage. Besides the basics: upgraded alcohol, butler services, etc - is there anything we need to be sure to check out for Premiers? I read about beach parties and sky lounge parties but how do we go about finding the dates and times? I also noticed on the list there are 2 things that says:
    Exclusive Members dinner
    One lobster or steak dinner at Premier's dinner - No minimum stays require
    Could someone describe in detail what a Premier's dinner is?

Any information at all would be so helpful for me.

Thank you so much!

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    The "premier" dinner is also called the Members Dinner, and it's just a restaurant seating exclusively for Members and those on a member referral (I think referred people can go, but I'm not 100 on that). Slight uptick in quality of dinner, but fewer options, sort of a set menu, usually. Stacia & I skip it.

With your stay as a member, you typically get one free (no charge upgrade) to have lobster one night while on resort. Just ask for the voucher when you check in, or I think you could go to the premier office and get it later if you forgot.

Remember that access to the spa itself is no charge for members, so youc an go in and use botht he wet and dry saunas, spa's jacuzzi (treatment oriented) the locker rooms and showers. This is where they have the massages as well, but even members pay for those though we get a discount.

3. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    assuming you have a newer contract including credits, do not forget to use them. Book your transfers, buy some swag or forgotten items in the gift shop, get a bottle.....can be applied to almost anything in the resort that is available for sale.
    And, depending on occupancy, they have allowed members to reserve a poolside cabana once per stay at no charge. Mileage may vary on that one.

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    We are also new members...
    Q...is the check in at a different place for members? (Other than the front desk)

5. Angelique

Angelique Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Yes!! There’s a different room for premier members to check in! I’m sure if you let them know once you arrive they will direct you! But it is off to the left side after the elevators & bathroom! It will be right next to the room you take your covid test :)

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    The members dinner has been held on the rooftop. I believe it still is. It's nice to have a cocktail hour up there, but then the dinner is buffet style. They do a meet and great type thing with the staff with clapping and some announcements. This makes it feel a bit like a corporate event, and I don't really care to go to it for this reason. You also sit around round tables of 6-10 people, so if you don't know the other people at the table, it can kind of feel like a awkward wedding seating with the typical small talk. A benefit though is they do some drawings. You could win a free night, massage, or various other swag type prizes.

Premier also has a lunch on the beach on Saturday. That's pretty nice, but the good food does go pretty quick. So make sure to hit it on time. They have lobster tails on display, I tried to plate a few and have the guy on the grill cook them for a few of us . This ended up being the first "No Steve" I heard at Temptation in years. I can't say I will not try this again. Lobsters on display should not then be wasted. I hope they don't turn around and sell these at dinner. Yes they are sitting in ice, but after two hours there, they should be trashed.

The main benefit, at least to me, is the Premier bar. This is where we like to hang, as it's close to the beach and has a nice breeze. And some of the best staff and best patrons are at the Premier bar. Elyse isn't much of a 'in the pool' person, so it's a good hangout for us.

Like said above, the spa is a great perk. We try to do the hydro circuit several mornings during our trip. Helps get you refreshed, and gets some toxins out, just so you can put them right back in.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. RonandChris

RonandChris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +485 / 0
    Also late check out at 1pm which usually is good for us with typically 3-4pm departure flights. We always tell our butler just to be sure.

8. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Here’s the members lunch last Saturday...it was delicious!
    12DB8C94-109B-43BF-8D3E-E0FD230AC960.jpeg DB02D66A-975D-453E-885B-45211C75E81A.jpeg 2A443A3A-8B4D-4BE6-90F2-EDF71D02B17C.jpeg

9. T&D PA

T&D PA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +277 / 1
    What is the hydro circuit? We are new members so I have a lot to learn.

10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    It's like 30 - 45 minutes in the spa. You shower, sauna, cold pool, steam, cold pool, and then relax in the massage pool.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice