Temptation Roll Call April 2022

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jannet, Jan 2, 2022.

1. JamesKC

JamesKC Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    James
    April 17 -21
    Trip #1
    First time taking solo trip in a long time so little nervous about feeling out of place by myself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Just be yourself, respectful of everyone, chat with as many people you can cross, and you'll have the best time ever.
    This is not a buffet for single males so hope that's clear to you, but a lot are open to inviting single males to private parties so keep your eyes and ears open.
    Go with the flow, walk, talk and be nice... you'll have a blast.

3. JamesKC

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi and thank you for the suggestions. I completely get that and really have no expectations at all other then getting away and hanging out with what sounds like some fun people. I have been to similar resorts while still with someone so I completely get how not to act. Lol. It’s just being the first time in a long time going somewhere single it’s just a little new for me. I know no matter what happens it will be a nice get away which is what I need. Thank you again for taking the time to reply.

4. Lindilou

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Since you're completely single, give the Boobs Cruise a go at the start of your stay...it's a hell of a party and you'll meet the craziest people you'll ever cross in your life. It'll give you the best coverage for the length of your stay. It is really worth while

5. JamesKC

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    thanks I will do that. I was just reading about that and there is one on my first full day there so I will give it a shot. Thank you again for advice. It is all really appreciated and already helped to put me at ease.

6. Lindilou

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Relax, cruise and enjoy! let us know how it went.
    If you wonder how it goes, take a look at " Nanners" posts. He's a single guy we've met who really figured out how it was done. Think he was the king of singles!

7. JamesKC

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    great thank you. I had just found his post so will read that for sure. I am looking forward to going much more now so thank you for helping assure me.

8. M&MNuts

M&MNuts Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We did the same thing and have the same concern. I tried email Tryst to see if i could pay extra to be included in the events and didn't get a response. Oh well... Will still be fun and now we have something to try and party crash!

9. HillarynScott

HillarynScott Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0

Coming the same days from Dallas. Bringing my boyfriend and a single guy friend of ours. No Boobs Cruise for us as there isn’t enough shade for the ginger bf, but I’ll be the topless girl at the pool encouraging everyone to do shots with me lol

10. JamesKC

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Excellent well I will look forward to meeting all of you then and just having people reply is already making me feel a whole lot better about not being completely out of place there. :). Now I am just ready for the next couple weeks to go by and to get away from the cold wet weather here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice