Halloween At Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bigtimetimmyjim, Feb 22, 2022.

1. bigtimetimmyjim

bigtimetimmyjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    We are thinking of coming to TTR for Halloween. If any of you have been that time of year can you share your experience. Also for a costume my GF wants to do body paint. To enjoy the night time festivities does she need a g-string and pasties? Also she wants to take some pictures sexy/nude pictures with a group of other women. Probably in the privacy of our room or any friends we make on the trips room (would like to do in a public area but want to respect the rules). Let us know if anyone else has had fun taking fun nudes with new friends at TTR. We will share the ones that don’t break site guidelines on the forum and send any participants pictures privately of the ones the are more X rated.

2. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    Halloween is the most popular time to go. It’s an absolute blast. If they aren’t sold out yet you better book soon. Angie does body paint I recommend booking with her, she’s very reasonable and will tell you what you can/cannot do. Tape or some type of coverage of your lady bits are required. You can not be nude outside of your room or during a game but they’ll shut it down quickly.

3. bigtimetimmyjim

bigtimetimmyjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great advice, I’ll look into if there is anything available for this year still. Thanks for the paint/tape reference, we will probably go with her. If not you can always make lingerie into a costume easily.

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :D:D:D:p:p:p:):):) Halloween is an AWESOME Time!!

5. Dee_N_Cee

Dee_N_Cee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    We’re booked for both Halloween and Day of the Dead. First time during that time of year. Any FB groups?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
  6. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    There are 2 that I'm part of! Those are Awesome people! 1) HnH 2022 ( Hotties n Hellraisers) 2) Diablas y Dialos 2022 Hope to see you both at the Sexy Pool!! Drinks on Me!! :D:D:D;););)

7. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Haloween is the best week of the year, so you may wish to book now for 2023. 2022 has been sold out for months.

8. Crispen

Crispen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Halloween is an absolute blast. As others have mentioned it does book up fast and there may already be a waiting list, but... there also tends to be cancellations. When we were there earlier this month we talked to a couple who had just booked for Halloween week.

As far as costumes ho, anything goes. I've seen the very risque to the very elaborate.

HnH and DnD will probably plan side events like tequila tastings throughout the week. We have had some of our best experiences at the resort during our Halloween stays.

9. TomAndTabi

TomAndTabi June Junkies 4ever Registered Member

Ratings:
    +416 / 0
    We've been twice for Halloween and had an absolute blast each time. We've even booked for '23 already. As @MCP_&_HeavyD said, it is the most popular time of year, especially by Premier members. The first time we went (before the renovations) we were not Premier, yet, and we couldn't get in to a restaurant at night as they were all booked. Shouldn't have as much of a problem with that, anymore, but it will be very busy.

10. M&MToronto

M&MToronto Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +307 / 0
    Can you only reserve a table as a premier member?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice