November Trip Review My Impressions And Thoughts

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by ukukgent, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    When put that way, it probly helps liking the whole thing better compared to a bunch of drunks at a wedding

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    We were there a couple of days before Fake News, and we thought for our week, Oct. 24th-30th that the music did vary.

We weren't down there every night, because of Meri's migraine, and taking another night easy, but we had a Bash Tower room so we heard everything.

I think the first three nights they introduced a different dj each night, and there were definitely different themes to the music. I think on the "boogie night" about the third or fourth song sounded like a slow dance song actually. The rest of that night was full of 80's stuff.

The first couple nights, and the last night had more of dance club feel, if I had any idea what that would be... lol

As for the Wobble, they did play it one of the early nights, and there were a lot up there doing it, and they looked pretty darn good at it too.

In past years it seemed like the music was always synced up with the tv screens, and you would hear the same thing over and over, and the videos to go with it. I don't remember the tv's being on showing vidoes more than one night in our stay.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Van_cpl4fun

Van_cpl4fun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +456 / 0
    While we are not wobblers ourselves, we have no complaints watching the playmakers dance to it :)

4. weekend address

weekend address Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    Thank you for your report.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Scharles155

Scharles155 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You have to reserve to get into the sexy pool?

6. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,850 / 5
    Two year old post but the Op is referring to the “towel game” where people put stuff on the chairs by the pool to “reserve” them and then (some of them) never use the chair all day or don’t come down again until 2pm or later……but there are less of those people at TTR than at most other resorts…..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice