Temptation Cruise 2022

Discussion in 'Temptation and Desire Cruises' started by BamaCPL, Mar 5, 2021.

1. sexyred

sexyred Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +400 / 0
    We are booked, we love Temps, hopefully the cruise will be just as good!!!

2. Trogdor

Trogdor Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    We would be down to meet for some drinks before the cruise

3. Shenanigans7777

Shenanigans7777 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 0
    We are shacking up at the Towneplace Suites by the airport, but would love to find a fun spot to watch the game if anyone is down. Not really interested in the Temps pre party. Kik shenanigans7777

4. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    Got this in an email from Temptation today:

NEW!
    ONBOARD CLOTHING-OPTIONAL HOTSPOT

Sponsored by Temptation Grand Miches Resort

For the first-time ever on our Temptation Caribbean Cruise, we will be offering a clothing-optional, couples-only hotspot for you! Dare to indulge in something different while feeling freedom like never before in this sensual space where less is more...

Here's the link: Temptation Cruise with clothing-optional hotspot

5. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    When I see a single man (or hot couple) my thoughts are..., well..., um... not appropriate for print. :rolleyes:;) Let's just say they get... spicy...

Oh there's plenty of dancing! In fact we take over the entire pool area in the evening. It's awesome. You won't be disappointed.

Definitely come to pre-party!

Don't be modest. I think you mean the ONLY comedian Temptation Cruises has ever had! Cute photo and even cuter name: it's adoROBle

6. mr&mrssrated

mr&mrssrated Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    Hey all, just wanted to see if there was a big group doing the M&G at the wharf? Also, is there a hotel that is walking distance that looks good. Just trying to get the plans together :)

7. Spicy

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    A lot of us are staying at the Hampton Miami Airport West. Free airport shuttle, shuttle to the port and walking distance to some cool places.

8. mr&mrssrated

Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    Yeah I think that's what we are going to plan on. I cant see spending 300 for the pre party but still want to hang out with people before hand.
    There are tons of places to hang out in the area that are fun. Not big football people but would love to hangout have a couple drinks and root for the opposite team as those around us.

All Booked at the Hampton Inn, Looking forward to meeting all you sexy people. Is there a group text or something so we can coordinate something?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  9. Spicy

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Agree completely. I'm not a football fan but I'm a fan of Superbowl parties (any kind of parties actually!) and your ornery root for the other team attitude sounds just my style!

Glad you booked the Hampton West! Should be fun! I think most communication is happening through FB. There are two threads. One for the cruise in general and a second for us singles on the cruise and those that like to party with singles.

Do you guys like escape rooms? I'm trying to put together a group Sunday afternoon pre-Superbowl. Info on fb. And then there's the Pink Pony Sunday night that the Arouse group has arranged. It's within walking of our hotel, yee-ha!

I think there should be a fb messenger group of Sunday pre-cruise party peeps, esp. those at Hampton West and I nominate you to do it! :)

10. mr&mrssrated

Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    yeah, I am on Facebook (Alicia) but hate it LOL and don't find communicating there easy. Honestly I miss the good ol' days of this forum pre FB. I don't have FB or messenger on my phone and Rich does not have facebook at all. So he was hoping for more here I think.

We do like an escape room for sure so that is a great possibility.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice