Why Am I Addicted?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by California_Couple, Nov 18, 2021.

1. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    The Bash thing was just meant to be funny. My sense of humor doesn't always come out right in print.

2. California_Couple

California_Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    After reading it again with the humor part of my brain (and not the serious part), I understand you much better now.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Because you enjoy the being able to stand/sit there and watch your hot wife dancing next to you for hours at a time while slowly putting more and more of the skimpy lingerie that Was on her in Your pocket, day after day after day.

So, far, TTR and the Desires are the only places in the world I've found you can do that. Addicting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    There's nowhere else in the world that you can see this king of depravity and feel good about it, but as far as being able to talk about anything to a random stranger...I'm in the same zone as you are! The openness of most of this crowd is unbelievable. There's no other place where people talk to everyone without judgement about anything, whether it be sexual, lifestyle, business, money or politics, individually or in the same sentence, and it all seems to fit.
    I've told many that I hated snobs and this is one of the reasons I'm addicted to this place...people do talk to each other! The talking + the sexy + the lifestyle + seeing your wife enjoying every minute.... all adds up to the best place to be. So far none are better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice