First Timer — Will This Pass?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cum_Bubble, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Cum_Bubble

Cum_Bubble Banned

Ratings:
    +10 / 22
    My girlfriend & I will be hitting TTR 11/26 for the first time. We’ve been to Cancun once and stayed at a Riu resort, but they were boring as shit there. I’ll start off by saying we are total nudists, swingers, fun havers, and are completely addicted to anything sexual. Here are where the questions start…
    • How against the rules is it to go completely sans panties for the ladies? As in she isn't going to pack a stitch of any panties and probably no bras, either.
    • I don’t often blush, but the dresses and non-swim apparel she is packing is jaw dropping. Any issues with security, other visitors, etc. when being less than modest at the resort?
    • Are there typically many folks 25 and under? No offense, but we don’t get down with boomers.
    Thanks in advance!

2. bigbenders

bigbenders Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    They don't allow bottomless anywhere in the resort, but as long she's wearing something that covers it should be fine. If you want to wear nothing at all then you should probably go to Desire. I've only been to Temptation once, but there were people of all ages. YMMV.

3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 2
    1. Just cover the parts somehow in public
    2. Jaws are dropped there every day so she won't have to worry about standing out.
    3. You may be too young for the environment, No offense. Not many under 25.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 1
    Based on your questions - you should maybe research the resort a little more.

Full nudity is not allowed- it can happen but is not allowed and not tolerated when noticed by resort staff.

Jaw Dropping is subjective and as previous poster mentioned, a daily occurrence in a place like TTR. Standing out is not only about clothes, shape and ange but also has lots to do with attitude, confidence and openness.

If age is important to you, TTR might not be the right fight. You will find lots of 40’s and above, some in their 30’s but fairly few under that. No one really cares about age at TTR - everyone party’s together… now, who you invite in your room to party is totally up to you.

No matter what you do, you will have fun!

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    I just got back. I'm a boomer and I would most likely be closer to the average age than you are. We did see a few youngsters though. One of them fell in a barrel of titties and came out sucking his thumb.

• Funny Funny x 24
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  6. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    Nice name?
    And great first post:
    Temptation Roll Call November 2021
    ‘No offense, but’ not sure how to take your post(s) …..my initial reaction was maybe a 7 year old got on here to bait people?? Though I will withhold my actual opinion and not try to judge.
    Ultimately TTR is/was a place where “no one knows you and no one gives a shit” but, sorry, more and more of this “no offense but” BS is creeping in and is why TTR is going down hill. Too many people unwilling to be part of something great and take part in something great.
    To answer your actual question: There are not typically alot of people under 25….maybe less than 10%…. if that.

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. Cum_Bubble

Cum_Bubble Banned

Ratings:
    +10 / 22
    Didn’t realize I had to run everything past the resident hall monitor first. Apologies.

• Disagree Disagree x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. Crystal

Crystal Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 1
    As others have already posted full nudity is not permitted anywhere outside of your room (except your balcony).
    Personally I am thankful there aren't many under 25! If age is an issue for you I would strongly recommend a different resort!! This is a place to let loose and not judge or be judged for ANY reason!!!!
    TTR is NOT a "swingers" resort, tho swingers do attend (because of the "VIB")

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • List
  9. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    No “cum bubble” it is I that owe you an apology and I am truly sorry for offending you, I tend to forget that it is easy with some people. I did not realize you were serious given your “I want to see boobies” first post and I will endeavor to better answer your open minded and well articulated questions in the future. I hope you and your “girlfriend” have a great time at TTR. What are your dates again? Asking for a friend.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    We took some friends once, she felt she was the "bees knees", very risqué dresses , micro bikini, topless never an issue but she couldn't stand, what she saw as the competition or not being the centre of attraction, became a real pain in the A !! (never again....). Being frank, it's generally the younger ones that don't take on the bold TTR culture (yes, a sweeping statement but view the reports....)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice