Need Honest Feedback, Not Sure Temptation Good Fit

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JandTAZ, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    The first year we went my wife never took her top off. We had a blast and no one judged her at all.. The second trip she just decided that she wanted to take it off and she never went back. LOL .

2. JandTAZ

JandTAZ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    That's pretty funny. I have no idea how firmly she'll stick to what she's said so far. She initially was pretty adamant that she wouldn't do the Boobs Cruise based on how crazy it can get. She commented the following day that if the group we're putting together for my 50th b-day wanted to do the BC, she'd go. She has a wild side in her, it just has to be coaxed out. :)

3. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    We've been to TTR five times, to both the old and new version, and have seen/met a few ladies who have dealt with breast cancer. Topless or not, they've at some point just said "Screw it, this is me and it's my damned vacation!" then get on with the business of having the time of their lives. Assuming the crowd during your stay is similar to any we've experienced she'd be hard pressed to find a more inclusive and respectful vacation environment.
    Cheers,
    Mr Skibum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    As background, we've been to TTR a LOT (I think our next trip if/when we go will be #31?)... and while there we've had the pleasure to meet several women post mastectomy and repair surgery who had the exact same initial feeling as your wife is having. Each of them was different in the outlook as to going topless, one brazen and terribly upbeat lady had a double radical with ssome attempted reconstruction and she was cruising around with her top off, no problem. But, that was her personality. Another lady was mroe than a bit shy about her scarring, and she wore her bikini to and a tank top over it the whole trip. The rest of the ones we've met fell within this range, as you'd expect.

All ladies mentioned above had a great time just "being there," relaxing, having the fun, enjoying the welcoming "feel" of the place.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    I would remind you of the motto at TTR, "no one knows you, and no one gives a shit". My wife was like yours and insisted she wouldn't take her top off, and was concerned about the environment. But once she did get brave enough to go topless, she didn't put it back on at the pool the rest of the trip. As far as worrying about the scars, I will guarantee you she won't be the only one there that has had a massectomy. You will see all types, from the 80 year old man in a speedo to the very over weight woman wearing bikini bottoms for the first time. While the pictures on-line only show the "pretty people" that isn't the day to day reality. Everyone seems to be very supportive of people finally not caring what anyone else thinks and setting aside their fears and inhibitions. And we didn't see any sex acts during the week we were there except one room that left their drapes open right by the sky bridge.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. JandTAZ

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I really appreciate your reply. She and I haven't discussed this topic hasn't come up in a while, so I'll have this in my back pocket if it does. My wife and I were recently talking about her plastic surgeon being a magician. She had a "DIEP flap" procedure where they take fat and muscle from the stomach area and form a breast out of it. Its one hell of a surgery, but it has the benefit of not running into the risk of an implant failing and instead using her own tissue, so there's no worry about rejection. Aside from her scars, you'd have no idea it wasn't a natural breast when she's wearing a low cut shirt or a swimsuit.

7. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    I think going with friends may be the biggest issue you will face. We like to discuss what friends would be comfortable going to TTR and would friends would have a heart attack. It could be more difficult to let loose around friends vs a bunch of strangers. Then again some friends may help you feel more comfortable (if she can do it then I can do it motto).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. JandTAZ

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    My wife and I have talked about this part of it too. I was pretty selective about who I invited. I had one couple drop out because they are convinced TTR is a swingers resort. They found a couple of unfavorable reviews online and used the excuse they're old and go to bed at 10pm lol. The remaining friends who are invited are aware of the vibe of TTR and don't have any concerns. The two husbands of those couples who are invited are all on board for the BC, wives are a work in progress. :)

9. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    We would never go with our home town friends. We are often asked by other couples if we are looking for traveling companions. The answer is definitely “no”. I don’t think they could handle it. We would defiantly act different, less inhibited for sure.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 0
    Haha same here for us!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice