Why Am I Addicted?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by California_Couple, Nov 18, 2021.

1. California_Couple

California_Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Recently I was telling a friend of mine that I am addicted to Temptation. After I told him what I do there he couldn't understand why I keep going back. He has a point ... when I stop and think about it, it makes no sense that I love it so much.

In the last 14 months I have been to Temptation 7 times. We have our next 3 visits already planned. That may sounds like a lot in such a short time, but here is there most interesting part, I don't drink and I have never once been in any of the pools. I have not even put in my feet in the water. I have sat in the jacuzzi above the bash tower a few times though.

Every day is exactly the same. We sleep until noon then relax and get lunch at 2:00. All I do is walk around and talk to people during the late afternoon until dinner. Then relax until the Bash theme party where I talk to people about sports, politics and business. All while watching my sexy wife dance next to me for 5 hours wearing skimpy lingerie, most of witch ends up in my pocket as the night goes on. I don't dance much. Next day, rinse and repeat. It's like groundhogs day, and I love it.

We never leave the resort, we never go to the beach. We never tour Mexico (thought we have in the past before we found TTR).

I'm addicted, why?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  2. mrbreeze317

mrbreeze317 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    "All while watching my sexy wife dance next to me for 5 hours wearing skimpy lingerie, most of witch ends up in my pocket as the night goes on."

I think you've answered your own question. Watching MY wife do just that keeps me in a constant sate of, well, uh, arousal, and I'm addicted to THAT no matter where it takes place

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
  4. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    We’re addicted for the same factors except we’ve taken it up a notch! ;)

5. California_Couple

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Good point. We are lucky to have woman of this caliber I suppose. I guess the near naked dancing seems to happen mostly at TTR, and thus the allure to this resort. But honestly, I also love the conversations. I seem to meet a lot of men like me. We ending up talking business half the night while our wives are doing their thing. It seems there are a lot of men that get satisfaction knowing our ladies are happy.

Lets raise our glass to hot wives around the world

6. California_Couple

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    In all my trips to TTR we’ve never done the Boobs Cruise. I don’t drink and I’ve been told it’s basically a college frat party with my expensive alcohol. Nevertheless, we are doing it for the fist time on our next trip.

7. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    It’s true it’s a party. Love partying with my wife of 30 yrs! Yes we do drink some but you certainly don’t have to to enjoy the party.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. California_Couple

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    30 years is quite the accomplishment. I hope to reach that someday!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    If you think your addicted now try dancing with your wife, hanging out with her almost naked in the pool and talk about boobies, sex toys and bash costumes. It gets to be a lot more fun.
    If you are talking about sports, politics, and business at Bash I can imagine the other guy nodding his head a lot because unless you're screaming, he doesn't understand what the hell you're talking about.

10. California_Couple

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    LoL, I'm sure someday I'll end up in the pool!

I see your point about the Bash, but I am very selective about who I talk to, and while the music is loud, we seem to always find an audible happy-medium. My point was, I don't care about dancing and what not, being in that environment is addicting as it is. Though, as you say, I'm sure there is more fun to be had.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice