First Timers Questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 420couple, Nov 15, 2021.

1. 420couple

420couple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    We’ve been looking at Temptation and are almost ready to book just have a few questions
    Were 32 and 25 are people friendly? We want to go on holiday to meet new friends and are the tower rooms worth the upgrade we’re debating whether it’s worth paying the extra?
    we’re looking to go in may is that a good time to go? Sorry for all the questions

2. cabanaboy1

cabanaboy1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Yes, if you have the money to do the upgrade. The rooms are about 200 sf larger, they have partial to full ocean view, two sinks in the bathroom. Going to the rooftop bar and grabbing lunch, is so worth it.
    The month of May is good for several reasons. The hurricane season has not ramped up yet, it would be rare to have a hurricane that time of year. The pool water and ocean water temps are just right as well. Spring breakers would have already left.
    Go for it!!

3. Allin8892

Allin8892 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0
    We went for our first time at 30 and 26 the first time we went 3 years ago.

Everyone at temptations at was so great and continues to be great. The thing I like about temptations is because it's topless-optional, we find that people are generally more laid back. That being said, you will not be everyone's cup of tea, and that's okay. There are lots of people that will happily chat with you and be your friend though.

We love temptations now and probably won't go anywhere else for a while.

As for the tower room! Absolutely upgrade to the Tower. Not only are the rooms nicer but the access to the rooftop during the day. They have the best lunch and it's a nice place to unwind for 30 minutes or so.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  4. 420couple

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thank you for the advice! I think we’re just gonna go for it and book a week and see how we get on I won’t lie I am nervous about the topless thing But I’m sure after a day il be taking it off and forgetting all about it! We love the fact so many people are saying they love it and keep going back I think we’re gonna try the room upgrade too looks like we will be there in may after all!

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Chimp_kitten

Chimp_kitten Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 1
    Get it booked, you won't regret it! We're heading back on the 11th of May for our 3rd visit. We love the tower rooms, we usually book the Lush rooms as we like the jacuzzi while having a few drinks in the evening. Amazing people both young and old, come with an open mind, non judgemental attitude and you'll have an amazing experience.

Don't worry about the topless side of things, if it feels right then enjoy it, no one will judge you for keeping your top on! Your body and your choice and the great thing about Temptations is the vast majority of people all sing from the same hymn sheet.. we're European so most of the time they're fighting to make us put clothes back on :p

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  6. 420couple

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thank you for your advice it’s very appreciated! We’re booking a jacuzzi room exact same reason to chill late at night we’re defo very open minded haven’t done anything crazy either but there’s always a first! We’re really exited it’s definitely going to be an eye opener for us in a good way!

7. C&LFlorida

C&LFlorida Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    We met a lot of younger (younger than us) anyway last year July. it was our first trip. There was so many nice peeps. I was nervous about my top as I had never been topless around that many people. After we got settled in and went down to the pool and had a good look around, I was like "when in Rome'!!! I never thought about it again. So much fun and a lot of compliments too ;)

8. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Sorry... you look wonderful btw!
    If you're curious to a minimal point, you will fit in don't worry.
    Don't stress it. The topless thing will make sense once you're in the pool. Water level being high enough to cover yourself will make you feel comfortable and the sexy feeling will make you want to join that open group . For having been there so many times, the feeling is so relieving! No stress, no pressure, no awkwardness, no jealousy; just wellbeing! It is so relieving you'll never want to go back...and that's even at home! You'll feel awkward in your own pool wearing a top after this!! You tell me!!

9. C&LFlorida

C&LFlorida Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Very true

10. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    As I tell all newbies make sure to book the Boobs Cruise, it is the best day of your vacation. Book it early in your vacation like day 2. The people you meet on the cruise you will end up partying with the whole week and most often become lifelong friends. Remember the slogan "nobody knows you, nobody gives a shit" get out of your comfort zone do the pool games and have fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice