Travelling Canadians.. Finally!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SharonTerry, Sep 10, 2021.

1. loveforlife013

loveforlife013 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Proreach. I'm not sure if that is true. It looks like it's only available to Air Canada passengers. At least that's what some of the articles indicated. Are you flying with Air Canada?

2. proreach

proreach Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    It's very confusing but I actually just went through the portal. You have to select "for aeroplan" but there's an option once you get in to proceed as not being an aeroplan member and it allows you to book your test kit. It never once asks you who you're flying with. I got right through to the payment screen. The only difference is if you are an Aeroplan member $149 vs $199 for non. And if you're not an aeroplan member I would just sign up (it doesn't cost anything), and that way you get the reduced price. When I ordered my kit yesterday I never once had to enter any flight details so there's no tie into Air Canada outside of getting the lower price by being an aeroplan member. And there's no specific time to use the test. You just go on to switch health's app/website and create a profile, and that's where you would do your test from when you're ready. I may or may not even use this test kit for my Temptation visit next month (as I'm also traveling to Vegas first week of Dec and may just use it for that trip). And you Don't have to take my word for it, just follow the link and test it out for yourself.

I am flying in November with Air Canada but my December flight to Vegas is with United.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. vandcfrombc

vandcfrombc Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Thanks for all the good info! We are down from the 4th to the 13th of Nov

4. MeanwhileinCanada

MeanwhileinCanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    So is everyone going to the Chopo across the street?

5. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    We’re planning on the walk-in clinic across the street for quick results

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice