Ttr Live Webcam Now Offer Sexy Pool Cam Along With The Beach Cam

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tw1mempho, Sep 27, 2021.

1. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    The urine in the pool breaks down the foam before it hits the filtration system. Win-Win situation.

2. shansonny

shansonny Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Me too!! I’m going in December and I will be so mad if it’s as dead as what I’m seeing on webcam

3. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    Bash is looking very nice and busy tonight! Anyone who has an issue with this camera is just plain nuts. I find it so enjoyable to open the link and actually get a live view thousands of miles away. Makes you really consider booking your next trip :D BASH.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14

10:30 is still early for Bash, it filled up a lot later on. Also bear in mind the most densely populated areas (nearside, towards the lobby bar and in front of the cabanas on the right side) are at least a third that is out of shot.

Good chance I'll be there tomorrow night for the busiest night of the week.

Prize if you spot me :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
  5. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Bash was quite busy Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Remember, the low numbers over the weekend were an anomaly due to a takeover-type event.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    What would worry me is that loads of people were drifting off to bed by 12.30 on our last visit....

7. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    I don't know about y'all, but it's really difficult rallying after drinking hard from 11am - 5pm in the sun. And we're in our 30s.

Could we drink less and pace ourselves more?. Sure we could, but we don't want to bc it's so much fun!! The challenge really is having tons of sex after the pool, then eating satisfying dinner... then trying to start taking shots again at Bash to rally.

8. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    I can't party as hard as I used to. Trips many years ago, I could be starting with shots at 11am and go all the way through to 4am. I've done trips where I've done the Boobs Cruise and still partied until 3am. I don't have it in me any more. Or more accurate, I could do it, but I can't cope with the monumental hangover that follows! I'm sure I'd do better with a nap in the afternoon, but I can't shut my brain off enough to do naps. It's like the energizer bunny, once I'm going, I'm going until I'm exhausted! I have to be in bed earlier these days, to make sure I'm lively enough to start the party at the right time again the next day. It's no fun when you're so hungover and tired, you're late to the party the next day.

Checking that camera on occasion, it really doesn't look like you're missing much of a party post-1am any more. There's not many left between 1-2am. My last visit a few years ago, from 1am onwards the DJ would switch up the music to the dullest rubbish imaginable, dance floor would clear and majority would lose that party spirit and head off to bed. Maybe that's still a thing. Without the late night sports pool to liven things back up again, there's nothing really to stay up for.

9. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    I just assumed many cut out early to pursue...um...other activities

10. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    Late night sports pool? That would be awesome. You are right though. Last time we went we were prepared for 7 nights out and only made 2. Pretty bad I know.

But we were plenty happy to order room service and watch movies, rejuvenate for the next day at the pool.

Maybe if we went with groups of ppl we knew that would motivate us to stay up late at Bash more. I really think if the pool/jacuzzi was open late, or if guests utilized the sports bar more en masse, that we would stay up later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice