Ttr Live Webcam Now Offer Sexy Pool Cam Along With The Beach Cam

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tw1mempho, Sep 27, 2021.

1. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    It will be a lot more people than today, but not full. I would take a guess at 50+.

Today we had 35 booked, of which 30 showed up. Most of those were from other resorts with only about 10 people from TTR :( Very unusual.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Those days were very different to today. Kind of similar to April Addicts Chaos Crew, June Junkies etc. Just a group of people who co-ordinated to book at the same time through different sources. Albeit a big group.

Nowadays they're booking half (or more of) the hotel all through a single provider, dictating the Entertainment and doing their own parties. Before the groups just went with the whatever was happening.

Come on Trish, you know me. Of course I have ;)

A few years ago I had a series of meetings looking to book 200 rooms. I'd have brought many of the old staff back - Chinos Sara, Omar, Lalo, Mario for the whole week. paid for all the parties that are charged separately SkyBar use etc, unique Entertainment etc.

The room rate they eventually offered me was ridiculously expensive, only about 20% less than the public price at the time. I'd be responsible for taking and processing payments, I'd have to cover the shortfall if I didn't sell all the rooms. We were looking at taking around half a Million USD in sales I'd have to process. Moving that kind of money around is expensive with currency conversions fees etc and very labour intensive.

In the end I decided the potenital profit margin wasn't worth the risk, given the huge amount of work involved and the costs. I would have been lucky to make 10%.

The discussions were around Feb 2019 aiming for a week in April 2020. The hotel ended up being closed due to Covid in April 2020. Imagine what a lucky escape we had, would have been a ton of work for less than nothing since I'd have incurred a lot of costs already and would have needed to refund everyone.

Cancuncare is now a shadow of it's former self, largely thanks to 100 or so Facebook groups fragmenting the TTR community, and the way people now use the Internet.

Unfortunately, that ship has now sailed and I won't be looking into it again.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
  4. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Wow how quiet is this for a Friday night at 12:30.

ttr2.jpg

5. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    MochaFest's party last night was off site at Amma Nightclub so I guess I can't say I am surprised.

6. dmv8884

dmv8884 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Looks way better today than it did yesterday!!!

7. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    I was thinking the same thing when I "creeped" on the forbidden camera stream Friday night :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Last night was pretty quiet too

9. Sunchasers35

Sunchasers35 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 3
    Steve it’s a non sexualized image that I am comfortable in sharing. Non graphic, non gratuitous, what you would see on a beach anywhere. The point is I am choosing what is shared and how. Not a third party social influencer outing me/us to the world on where we go.

The point made by myself and a few others is, the fact that TTR has done with this webcam means that there will be a group of people who will take this as permission to be whipping out the camera and videoing what is going on at the sexy pool. As an example while we were at the sandos resort in playa we happened across a guy sitting in a lounger looking like he was just reading something on his phone. Walking behind him we could clearly see he was filming the resorts morning yoga activity on the beach. It’s not what the webcam is, it’s what it represents. As I stated before we took part in a lot of the sexy games and activities in our past trips to TTR. This will be muted now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. dmv8884

dmv8884 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    I hope the resort isn’t as dead as it’s been recently when we make it down in December smh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice