Ttr Prices

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by wild1s, Oct 2, 2021.

1. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    We have been to TTR 22 times and now when I check prices they are more than double what we have ever paid. TTR gets more and more like Vegas without all of the other things that Vegas offers. We could go to Vegas for half the cost of TTR and we can even go to Mykonos, Greece (our favorite place) for less, airfare included.

I read on this site about cheap prices at TTR but I have checked every week from mid November through June and it's all the same. I must be looking at the wrong sites.

Any advice?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    You are correct about the prices. We have already booked June through the hotel (price match) and are paying about 25% more than last year. Maybe should have waited until Black Friday but...there is this feeling that mid June, after the take over, is going to sell out early.

Our normal procedure is to find a discount site and then have the resort match it. Travel Up usually has some of the lowest prices.

3. Rik&Del

Rik&Del Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    My wife and I are going for the first time in June. After reading a lot of reviews, we would actually prefer to pay more if it help creates a better atmosphere

4. wild1s

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Thanks!

5. wild1s

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Just the opposite has happened unless you prefer pretentiousness over genuineness.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. BigPapaPuff

BigPapaPuff Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 2
    I’ve been looking at Thanksgiving time this year and it’s usually a pretty cheap time to go, this year it’s very expensive like way expensive. Pass

7. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Prices seem to be up from previous years. The inconsistently is whats crazy to me. One site the price will be $5K the other $3500. I know things go up every year but wow prices are getting out of control.

8. chrsun

chrsun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 0
    It was a bit the same after the renovation, so increase prices for Temptation, up to 60-80%. And next year, prices will rise again, almost by 60-80% again. Maybe to cash in on their new Temptation.

9. Funcdncpl32

Funcdncpl32 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    if you can check thru Canadian travel sites. TTR site was 396 $ usd expedia/usa was 390$ expedia/ canada was 409$ cdn along with itravel2000 /canada was 412$ cdn and with a exchange rate of approx 1.25 usd/cdn that can add up to quite a bit of savings ( dates quoted were dec 4-11 2021 ) dont believe there is a concern booking thru canada site as i have used the US site many times from canada cdn CC and address. not sure if this helps you but just food for thought! good luck!

10. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Can we please turn the clock back to 2014 and our first two TTR trips. The lowest we paid was $132USD with the CDN/USD exchange rate being at/near par. Great value, great people, great fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice