Temptation Cruise 2022

Discussion in 'Temptation and Desire Cruises' started by BamaCPL, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Bestoesever

Bestoesever Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Booked for our second TTR Cruise! Excited that it's a different cruise line, this ship actually has a decent pool.

2. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We just booked yesterday. Excited to be headed back for a Temptation event after being away almost 10 years. Older, but still hoping to get crazy and have some fun.

Question: Will there be any dance bars or such on the ship or basically just the pool parties? My greatest love in the world is watching Darcy dance, and at our ages, not many clubs that we fit in anymore (56 and 57).

Paul n Darcy

3. PaulAndDarcy

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Not much excitement building in this thread yet? Lets do a sexy movie scene trivia question. Who remembers the wildly sexy scene near the beginning of End of Days?

4. PaulAndDarcy

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    The other question.. In Nassau, do we organize a Senor Frogs trip?

5. PaulAndDarcy

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    1. & 2. If you're polite, non-aggressive and just want to have fun and see what develops I think you'll be fine. Just don't have any expectations. That said, I think you'll have a blast.

3. You'll find your self in the lower 50% of ages. Pretty much all ages are part of the community. My wife and I started going in our 30s, and we're now in our late 50s. We've always felt very welcomed and comfortable.

4. We've see single jerks before - they don't fare well. But a well mannered single male looking to party and have fun fits in just fine.

5. The community can be tight knit, but we're a very casual part of it, only been to the resort 4 times and this is our 1st cruise. Every time we built friendships on these forums before we ever showed up.

6. joelandkatie

joelandkatie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0
    We are booked. Very excited.

7. Bestoesever

Bestoesever Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We cancelled because of the ridiculous vax mandate by the cruise line, no thanks!

8. MarkandKat

MarkandKat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0
    Unfortunately due the the ridiculous vax mandate we canceled also :( But we are going to be at the Temptations resort over the same time frame as the cruise! :)

9. Randall A.

Randall A. Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    My wife and I are booked at TTR February 12 - 16. Hope to see you there. We are first timers.

10. GR8LAKESCPL

GR8LAKESCPL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    We’re booked. Looking forward to meeting new friends. We’ve been to TTR twice. This is my 3rd cruise and Melissa’s first but we’re both Temptation Cruise virgins. … We see the ship pushes away at 4pm. We could get flights that land us in Miami at 11am. Or we could fly Sunday and stay to play it safe. Thoughts ? And if others are coming a day early then where’s a good hotel that’s not $400/night ??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice