** Shitshow 2022 ** Feb. 19-26

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by brent&kells, Feb 19, 2021.

1. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    First trip of many for sure!!

You are definately in for an epic time with amazing people. Definately use this website to it's full potential. Answers to pretty much any question you have can be found but if u dont wanna search, feel free to ask. Lots of people around that have been tons of times.

Lookin forward to partying with you both and will most definately have u added to the roll call!!

2. Wendy

Wendy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0
    We are back Feb 13-20 and can’t wait to get there

3. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Cant wait to see u both again!! Definately been a while

4. Mal + Ian

Mal + Ian Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    We will be coming back February 2022 for our second time, and cannot wait. Would love to make some connections ahead of time! Will likely be there 2/24-3/2, doing the Boobs Cruise on 2/25. PLEASE message us as we'd love to have some friends before we go again in case some of the people we met last time around can't make it :)

5. IAgirlMIboy

IAgirlMIboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    We will be back again February 17-22 for our second Shit Show/NBC cross-over week. Definitely looking forward to it!

6. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Just over 7 months to go!! Excited to start seeing more people booking. We have a good 2 years of built up partying in us since we havent been able to travel or party with our friends at home. But, somehow, my alcohol tolerance has seemed to go up since being in lockdown with kelly and lotsa Jameson for a year. Dont know if that's a good thing

showchart2022(3).PNG

7. MrAndMrsBooze

MrAndMrsBooze Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    We had a lot of fun back in 2020 and look forward to coming back to the shitshow again this year! We expect to be there the 14th-24th but haven't booked yet- prices seem high ($360 for garden view, $525 for bash) right now everywhere we've looked-for those of you who have come repeatedly is this normal for February or is there generally a good time to book to get better deals for this time of year? We booked last minute last time and had lower prices but we don't want to chance it this time around.

8. IAgirlMIboy

IAgirlMIboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    My sense is that prices are high because demand is way up. This is true across the travel industry, unfortunately. Everyone wants to travel. That isn’t to say that you might not be able to find a deal, but I wouldn’t bank on it this year.

9. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Hope u both make it again, was definately a great time in 2020. We know of a few couples that always wait and book later on in the year so there are definately some that believe waiting is the way to go. We live in Canada and the flight we like to get is way cheaper when we book early and tends to sell out, so once we find a room deal within our price point, we pull the trigger. We may be able to find cheaper room rates if we wait but worrying about not getting a room or the prices going up stresses us out.

Plus, it's really nice knowing everything is booked and official, lol

10. TCAST

TCAST Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Hey guys....we are booked as well. Feb 17 to 28, 2022.
    Who you flying with?
    We going to have to have drinks at Pearson again Can't wait over lap of NBC and SHIT SHOW WEEK. Count down is on

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice