Rumor…?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by D&T, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    The FB post referred to was about the Neon party that takes place at the sexy pool. It's between the buffet area and the pool and there aren't any tables there usually.

They bring some small tables down from Bash and due to the limited space there are not many of them. They do sell them, how else would you decide how 500 people at the event get maybe 6 tables that seat 4 each? Likewise, they also bring down one or two sofas and the same pay to stay principle applies.

Last time we were there at the poolside Neon party we sat at an empty table (we were there early). They asked us to move, I said no. They bought down another table and fitted it among the existing ones. We moved to that one for no charge.

Regular nights at Bash (this is the part I don't agree with), they have taken away many of those long tables that are great for socializing with 20 or so people and replaced them with tables for four, and some for two.

Taking up a ton of space with low density of people. You need an optimum density of bodies for a certain size area to make the perfect party. Too far apart no one talks to each other, too many strangers too close together people are uncomfortable. (Boobs Cruise anyone?)

On the left side as you face the Ocean the whole side is long tables. On the right side there are only two long tables, both have "reserved" signs. Those are the front two.

What I do is stand by an empty long table with the group I'm with, use it as a place to nonchalantly rest our drinks, gradually the girls put their bags down, we move the chairs around to suit the group and slowly encroach on it until we 'own' it.

If the hostesses asks us to move (they are usually too timid to ask), I say No. The only time I would move is if it was reserved for the owners and their family, and they show up, or a Senior Manager asks me to (hasn't happened yet).

As they say in Mexico, it's better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Nothing is Corona related now, hasn't been for a long time

3. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    This is good to know. I wonder if this will work if we try it. I'm always nervous messing with "authority"; I've never been one to break the rules.

I wonder, if you say no, at some point would security come to approach you?

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Point taken. Be like Steve and say No and do what you want. :) I think I can manage that, and it also helps that I can just say my name is Steve.

(only problem is there is no way in hell I am showing up at Bash or glow night early, haha)

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Well then I am reaching out to find out what's up with that Premier bar food menu. Sometimes that's the only way I can get Elyse to eat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I'd be OK with my usual Poolside hang-out at the Member's Deck Bar. No need for a table, and the last time we were there (LDW 2020) there was nakedness and bodyshots... almost like old times. *sigh*

7. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    The table thing doesn't bother me too much. We go when the resort is at full capacity, and have always found a way to make it work. Pretty much just need a chair, and corner of a table to put down a drink, and that hasn't been a problem. We do very little lounging around the pool, so all the prime space taken up buy the "pay for" beds don't effect us. I get all the points on both sides. I'm just pretty much happy when there are topless ladies everywhere, and my wife is amongst them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. westtexas

westtexas Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    I think what is hilarious about TTR charging for reserving tables, when my wife worked for them in Texas, they would never authorize her to purchase tables at clubs to promote!!! Wow how they changed in less than two years lol. Glad we have all those internal emails still lol. Met Steve bout that time after 10 years, so what he says I will always believe. Been a premier member since 2010, def not anywhere near same benefits since the remodel. My wife said if we ever go back, will prob be last time since she will be kicked out after she confronts them lol

9. Nate

Nate Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Huh? The calendar says it’s been 3 weeks since I was there. I’m aware of the cabana bottle service *BS* since the renovation, but tables around the platform at night didn’t have any restrictions. Tables around the platform were first come, first served.

10. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,805 / 5
    Glow party at the pool had reserved tables and beds...and you could also reserve a couch!! The dumb shit people will spend money on instead on getting up and around and actually meeting people, dancing or showing off! Just kidding...it’s your/their money, spend it till it hurts!!! The couch actually looked pretty cool.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice