** Shitshow 2022 ** Feb. 19-26

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by brent&kells, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Hdtrojan

Hdtrojan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0
    We are booked for the 16th-20th. Shorter trip than we like but better than missing this crew. Paul and Heather

2. Star & Bucks

Star & Bucks Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hi , we are hoping to book from 12th to the 19th , just waiting for flight etc , could i ask what week 8 is, sorry i'm new to the site .

3. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Due to the awesome friends you make when you go, many people end up becoming repeaters for specific weeks throughout the year. Eventually, for fun and easy recognition many repeaters give the week they go fun nicknames.

The "Week 8" group is one of the original repeater groups. As the name suggest, they typically go roughly the 8th week of the year. "Shitshow" was started about 10 years ago for repeaters that go whatever week family day(canada)/presidents day(usa) falls on.

Whenever you see a week that has a nickname, the one thing you know for sure is that you will be partying with people that have been there many times before and know how to make the best of it.

This year, the Shitshow week happens to fall on Week 8.......gonna be an awesome time!!

That being said, your dates fall on the week of a huge/ crazy fun group being there. No Bra Club (NBC) goes on valentines week each year and will be there in full force on your dates so you will be in great hands.

4. Star & Bucks

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

o wow this sounds amazing , I new to all of this , how do they take to newbie ? would love to chat to couple before going just to get know people . thanks for you reply tho xx

5. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    That's the great thing about the forum here and having roll calls and threads for specific weeks. After chatting, messaging and getting to know people you meet here, by the time you actually go, you wont feel like a newbie at all.

We took full advantage of this site before our first trip on 2012 and when we got to the reaort it felt like we were walking in to meet a bunch of friends.

Regardless though, everyone is super welcoming and friendly at the resort so if u just showed up you wouldnt feel like a newbie after a few minutes.

6. Star & Bucks

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thank you , feel more excited about booking it now , never done a beach holiday, so wont'ed to do something different, especially as its just Hubby and I

7. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    You should most definately be excited....its such a fun place with amazing people and amazing staff.

Definately browse this site and take advantage of the search button and read lots of reviews....especially first timer reviews. Do just keep in mind that it went through a major renovation a few years ago (2018) so older posts might not be quite as relevant.

8. Star & Bucks

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thank you i will do,
    luckily we aren't going for 9 months so plenty of time to research and plan our trip

9. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Always exciting to see others start booking......still early but after being locked up at home for the last 14 months, 9 months doesnt seem to far away

showchart2022(1).PNG

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  10. LIVALITTLE

LIVALITTLE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    We are officially booked. Feb 19th - 26th :);)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice