the debate of bringing "adult toys" on ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by aliveagain, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Pop Alexandra

Pop Alexandra Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Likewise. Been travelling with my toys for a couple of years and never had any issues (legal or embarrassing).

2. FLcupl

FLcupl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +378 / 0
    Don’t overthink it. We’ve traveled all over the world. Toys are not contraband.
    Just pack them in you checked luggage. Make sure to take out any batteries that can be removed. I keep all mine in special silk bags and place them for easy access. I’ve been red lighted and like everyone says; no big deal.
    But remember that once at the resort, there are girls that will request spot inspections for show and tell. ;):D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    On our last trip to Miami, we did carry-on only. I still carried the variety pack in my duffel bag (wand, double-ended dildo, strap-on, etc.) and the look on TSA agent running the x-ray machine for pre-check was pretty amusing :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Hilarious! I've done the 'pack it in the bag and don't worry about it thing' but now part of me wants to go old-school and not bother. On vacation at TTR, it's the one place I have time to take my time, if you know what I mean. The toy stuff is a convenience, not a neccessity. Sometimes I want to take the time to do things right.

5. JandCfATL

JandCfATL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    The images that are produced by the 3D machines allow TSA to see anything and everything in your checked baggage and they have seen it all. A sight to see is being in Vegas during the AVN Awards and seeing things that I never thought people would travel with. While the TSA and customs agent get a laugh out of it, nothing will be said if they can positively identify the item. 9.5 times out of 10 they will not need to search your bag. Even if they do; believe me, you would be surprised what people pack in their checked luggage.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. TigerTown

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Makes perfect sense :) Definitely not mandatory to bring toys on vacay, but the wife and I like to always be prepared lol.

7. liveitupbefree

liveitupbefree Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    We always brings toys so we can enjoy them more. Plus some BDSM toys take time to use and enjoy. Those are always in a checked bag because ropes
    Handcuffs tape and more in a carry on are a red flag (lol).

8. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    we bring floggers every year ..not the fake plastic one either ..nice heavy metal handled suede one ..and the one made out of ceiling fan chain ..the wood paddle went one year to
    and we do a toy exchange party at TTR so that's in the bad to ..no one ever said anything about em

9. TigerTown

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    I was wondering what the TSA take would be on rope and trauma shears in a carry on bag lol

10. KSfun

KSfun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    The airline lost our checked bag of toys on the way back one trip. When the 85 year old granny at our home airport luggage counter asked for a description of “two or three unique items in the suitcase” when she filled out the lost luggage form, my wife literally had to leave the room and sit down to avoid passing out from laughter.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice