Glow Pool Party??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mamahot74, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Raz85

Raz85 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    It looks like the Glow pool party is advertised as part of Summer Fest. Since that doesn't start till the 4th, hopefully we start getting reports next weekend that the is in the pool and not around it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Our glow night outfits are also bathing suits. I will get in the pool. Elyse isn't much for the pool anyway thoguh, so I can't see her in. Maybe just half in on the side. Who knows though I stopped trying to predict my days and nights at Temptation a long time ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    last sept the glow party was in the pool and you could be topless .. everyone was in the pool
    if they have it at the pool in sept this year ..i am in the pool ..

4. TomAndTabi

TomAndTabi June Junkies 4ever Registered Member

Ratings:
    +416 / 0
    << POOL

5. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,804 / 5
    Tomorrow night is the all night party crawl ending with a 3-6am foam party at Sky. We will see as it is 1am and we just left Bash and it was getting pretty empty so not sure how many can make it to 6am????

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Hope you are having fun. Maybe everyone was saving up last night for tonight. Temptation vacationers are always full of surprises.

7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 2
    If you don't make the all night party crawl until dawn ... then there are no more heroes left in the world. Think of our future and the children! Do it for them! I'd do it for you. Time to saddle up cowboy. Man is not made for defeat, you can be destroyed , yes, but not defeated. This is all riding on you.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,804 / 5
    Sorry for the late reply...still here. We made it to all 3 events and did make it to “sunrise” (sort of...pretty sure it was getting light at 6am ish). Overall TTR really went all out. Staff was really pushing it all day and was asking all the guests if they were going to attend?
    Beach Party had bars, fire pits and decorations all very well done. Entertainment was excellent. Theme for the night was white (which confused a lot of people because Wednesday is usually lingerie). Bash went all out with a full buffet that I have never seen before over by the hamburger section. We had already ate dinner but they really had a nice spread set up. Again theme was white and the decorations/show was excellent. We took a break for a couple of hours and went back down to bash around 2 AM. People started heading up to Skybar about 2:30 AM. By 3 AM it was very packed in the pool in the hot tub‘s were full. The main issue, and this is something they seriously need to think about, is that Sky bar is slippery enough during the daytime trying to get in and out of those pools. Add 5 million bubbles and soap and the place becomes one big slip and slide. We saw no less than 20 people hit the deck hard at any given time all over the place.They finally started bringing some more rugs out and they had about four people mopping up, but that was not enough. They should just do the floors with some type of good material or better rugs......If they’re going to do that in the future? I would say they were still probably close to 60 people at 5:30 AM?? People spread out a little bit but overall it was a good turn out, way more than we expected given the night before. I could not see them doing this on a Friday or Saturday night with full occupancy as it would just be too crowded. But it is a good middle of the week type thing, although they work the playmakers all day and all night. That has got to be rough on them? Also would suggest moving some bars to the wings to make it easier on all.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • List
    Last edited: May 29, 2021
  9. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    I was also there and I feel like this summed it up pretty well. I had a great night and would love to see them do it again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. TnBS

TnBS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Is the BabeWatch pool party on Thursdays a big hit? What time does it generally start? Wondering if we should reschedule our massage appt. to Wed. vs. Thur.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice