Glow Pool Party??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mamahot74, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Анжела72

Анжела72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0
    We at TTR last 2 Saturdays and both at Pool for the Glow night. The show is at regular pool "game" area and this is also dance floor. Show also has some entertainment on Bar counter. We weren't happy at first as show is not on stage so hard to see if you are not in front (good view is from Bash look down)...what we like was seemed like more people dance. Last Saturday the TTR was 100% full (starting TH) and we ended up not liking it at all as it was too crowded with limited seating and the flow of people was terrible. We like Bash to move around and also go into Lobby for break from my high heels and cool off for restroom too. On full night we did see a few people sit in the pool bar but not sure if they were allowed to stay or not...also a group of younger people were in pool by the fun holes but I can't remember if they just were walking in pool to ankles of actually got in pool...I did see one boy from group dive in but again I don't know if actual allowed. The big day beds by entertainment area take up to much room and seem to block off open view of the party from that side, some people sat at Premier Bar and a few at Pool Bar not in water.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. kenobe

kenobe Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +371 / 0
    We don't like it at the pool either. I think it's just a money grab because you have to pay for a table if you want to sit someone.

3. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    it is beyond cruel to have the glow party at the pool and not let anyone in the pool
    Sept the glow party was in the pool with foam with the bar open

4. Happy Hoosiers

Happy Hoosiers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Keep reading more and more about the money they want to sit at a table either at bash or at the pool glow party. We didn’t get to go last year so not sure when this all came to be.

5. Kmizzle69

Kmizzle69 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    from the website it say June / July is neon foam pool party in the pool

6. Анжела72

Анжела72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0
    Every Saturday at 3pm is the foam party in the pool. The Theme night currently for Saturday night is Graffiti Glow, the night party's are typically at BASH...lately however the Graffiti Glow night party has been held around the pool not at BASH which is what everyone is discussing.

7. Kmizzle69

Kmizzle69 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Ok but for the summer event they have it listed as having 2 foam party's on Saturday one during the day and one at night. The night being the glow.

8. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    Glow was at the pool two days ago. Very crowded and nobody was in the pool at all. I don’t think anyone tried. No foam either. Bar service was set up in multiple places so not too bad getting drinks but pretty impossible to move around at times on the buffet side of the pool where the dance floor is. Seemed like a lot of people, more than Bash the night before but I suck at counting so.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    I'm reading all these posts about the glow party by the pool and it makes me worry about people stumbling in the dark with the ramps and tricky curved steps and twisting their ankles.

10. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    That sucks. We booked our trip to cover two weekends in June just to make sure we got a night time pool party, wanting to get in the water after dancing for a while (just in case bad weather ruined one). We even glow swimsuits.

At least you will get the after party on the tower roof.

Was there a lifeguard at the glow pool party?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice