Best Room Area

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 1FunCpl, May 14, 2021.

1. 1FunCpl

1FunCpl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First time to Temps in November 2021. First is that a good time to go? Also in terms of rooms, we are looking at the Towers but don't want to be next to or below a noisy area. Any rooms with balcony hot tubs? Thanks in advance.

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Anytime is a good time to go. Lush rooms in the Tower have balcony hot tubs (so do master suits and penthouses). The higher tower room, especially the Bash rooms, get more road noise because the hallways are open the the street below. The surrounding buildings block the road noise somewhat for he first few floors of the tower. Tower rooms can also get more night time party noise from Bash. If you close down Bash then it's not a worry. If you are bothered by boom boom boom until 3 am,or road noise then Tower might not be right for you. Again, the higher floor rooms get more of the noise.

The quietest rooms are the ones by the quiet pool and some of the garden view rooms

3. 1FunCpl

1FunCpl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So it seems like there are two towers, Bash and Luxury (?).

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    I’ve never noticed road noise to be a problem. Rooms are pretty well sealed from the Bash noise as well in my opinion. 42373CF3-7C43-4A8C-BB0D-E0B62A66F6CC.jpeg

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    In my picture I would prefer the rooms on the left. If you like to spend morning time on the balcony the ones on the right side have a lot of sun shining on them in the morning.

6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    And to further clarify for 1funCpl... there are the “Bash” tower rooms and then there is “Bash” the nightly outdoor party that is located in the area above the sexy pool but below the tower rooms.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice