Sunset To Sunrise Party Crawl - May 26

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MikeandHeather, May 10, 2021.

1. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    We figured since this is a new event we would get a separate thread going on it to see how to “pre game” a bit! How many of you are “planning” to watch the sun come up?
    For those of you just hearing it for the first time it is a Beach Party at sunset (8pm), Bash “Smash” till 3am and then a rooftop sexy foam party after Bash closes (3am start). I will try to post the link below but the special theme for the whole night is “all white” (which does look like crap the day after for those that have worn white in the Sexy foam pool party). But we digress....we like the idea of a 3am rooftop party but we also recognize we may have limitations. What are you guys thinking (especially those around the mid century mark) to make is a reality?
    Special Events Calendar | Temptation Experience

2. B&EJ

B&EJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0
    I think we will make an attempt attending. We’ve had lots of practice staying up past midnight waiting on kids to get back home from games/events/dances. I highly doubt we would make it past 3am, but you never know. Wish the foam party was earlier. Excited to try!

3. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    I will attempt, but haven't made it past 2am in years. At least not past 2am when in any shape to handle the slick floors and ramps at Skybar. Add in foam and I have concerns for my safety

4. MikeandHeather

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    We are thinking either a “slow” day at the Sexy pool or a nap around midnite but neither of those “plans” have ever worked out on previous trips!

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I saw this, and I wonder if it will actually work out well. I'm not sure that it will. It starts at 3am!

Have been to Bash 9 out of the last 10 Fridays and normally stay pretty late (2-4) am. A lot of people (maybe 40%) don't make it out to Bash at all. Different nights for different folks, but there are a lot who don't.

Bash fills up around 10, but by midnight people are drifting away. More are leaving than arriving. By 2am people are consolidating together by the bar to find a group of drunkards to hang with.

At 3am it's last chickens in the shop time. At 4am you can count the number of people on two hands. Most are wrecked, won't be making it out the next night and in severe need of a rest.

Starting an event at 3am that lasts until 6am, and at the rooftop where some people don't have access and others don't know how to find it because they've never been there before. Hmm, I cant see it working.

Good luck to those that try! We probably won't.

6. MikeandHeather

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    Agree with everything said and you referenced Friday’s, this is a Wednesday which is better than Monday but not the crowd that the weekends get. We have never made it to sunrise in previous trips even though we hung out with great people, but usually dead around 4am. However, since this is an “inaugural” event we sort of feel it is our CCC duty to represent and at least “try”!?
    That said, I hope they do a daybed and pool check on the roof around 6:15am in case we have passed out as getting three or more hours of morning sun while passed out in a corner would not have a good outcome!!

7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    So Jealous that this isn't going to happen during our June trip. We would definitely be all in on this one!
    (we finally get to sleep when the horizon starts getting light many nights at TTR)

8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I'd be all for it, just need to plan on bed after the pool that day, room service, and then heading out and keeping a nice pace. The next day it's definitely a 2pm pool arrival time.

9. MikeandHeather

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    Looks like 6 of us from CCC that will “attempt” it. Not too encouraging but, on the upside, we can easily fit in one of the hot tubs......;)

10. Hawkeyecpl

Hawkeyecpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0
    Really hoping this isn't a one time thing. We won't be there again til August but as someone who's watched the sunrise from the old sports pool multiple times this is right up our alley

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice