Boobs Cruise - Newbies. Pasties /bikini Tops Welcome?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Summerbaby, May 6, 2021.

1. Summerbaby

Summerbaby Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    This will be my first time at temptations and I’m tempted to book the Boobs Cruise. Planning to go with a decent sized group of friends to celebrate my birthday. Not sure if a few of my friends will be comfortable going topless. How are the interactions towards people who choose not to go topless? We like to mix and mingle and have fun but I wouldn’t want anyone to feel pressured for choosing not to or possibly side eyed lol.

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    You will get mixed reviews on this one. I guess the official message is that it is strongly encouraged, and semi expected, but it isn't forced. Anyone that doesn't take their top off will feel pressure and get a ribbing in the beginning when everyone is getting warmed up. But then it kind of goes away.

My wife used to not take hers off right away, needed to ease into it more back in our early years. She just would said "No, not right now" take her gabs, and then it would be left alone. None of the other people on the boat will give you are hard time no matter what. It's just the hosts in the beginning, cause that's literally part of their job. But they are professional and no when to stop pushing. It's the people that are more indecisive that will get the pressure more to take the leap, but I feel people that have more set in stone feelings are passed by quickly, and no one is pointing a negative finger at anyone. That's not really the type of people that attend the Boobs Cruise or that work on it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. L&E

L&E Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    ScubaSteve is correct, and we do see one or two holdouts occasionally, but really, it's called the Boobs Cruise, not the Booze Cruise.

4. Summerbaby

Ratings:
    +19 / 0

Thank you so much! Definitely will be relaying this to my friends. I appreciate the feedback!

5. Summerbaby

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Yeah I get that. The booze cruise wasn't available for that day lmao hence why I’m asking because I want everyone I’m with to feel comfortable as well as myself for my birthday ☺️

6. dallascpl

dallascpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Steve had good advice. Warn them before hand and make sure they are ready to give a hard no. The more you hesitate the more pressure!

7. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    As A&E said the theme is on the can Boob Cruise and if your likely to feel uncomfortable at that, then the "entertainment" may be even bigger issue !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    While I agree with @ScubaSteve on his report, I've been on the BC before when it did Not feel like it was passed over quickly, not for the scared 1st-timer girls.

That is to say, iit was VERY strongly encouraged and there was belittling involved. It's been a minute so maybe @Steve has got that toned down a bit.

The above being said, the Boobs Cruise would probably end up as being one of, if not The, hightlight of the trip for anyone who can just say to herself, "I'm never going to see these people again, so why not?"

The mottto: "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit."

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  9. Kristen78

Kristen78 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 0
    Just so you’re warned... would your group be comfortable with full nudity, because there *will* be totally naked people, and *possibly* doing some naughty things. There’s no pressure to participate, but I’ve seen people go thinking it’s just a semi-topless party and end up upset that it’s more wild than expected. Just wanted you to be prepared. That being said, it’s a freaking blast and a definite not to miss for me every time. Feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions, 10+ trips, I promise to be honest.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. RandAsexy

RandAsexy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    This is so true. We have been naked on all three that we have been on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice