Breathless Cancun May 14-18

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by brownsugar007, Apr 30, 2021.

1. brownsugar007

brownsugar007 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello
    This will be my first time at Breathless Cancun. I have been to Breathless DR and Montego Bay. I will be there with one of my friends celebrating our birthdays. Will anyone be at Breathless Cancun May 14-18? With the COVID restrictions will we still be able to have a good time?

Also, I was in a travel group on FB and just learned about the Boob Cruise. Has anyone does this from Breathless? I've never gone topless before (kinda always wanted to) but for my birthday I would like to do something a little risque and out of my comfort zone ;) . I will have to convince my friend, she is not there yet on going topless.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Have a great day everyone!

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,164 / 3
    We’ve been to breathless a few times when it first opened and have been going to TTR for our past few vacations. Breathless is probably a half hour or so from the Boobs Cruise, depending on traffic, so you would need a cab there and back.

When breathless first opened it was definitely a topless resort and advertised that way. A lot to TTR exiles were going there during the renovation. I think that has gone away and it is more like a Secrets or Excellence...you can still go topless like most resorts, but it is not the norm.

What we noticed at breathless is that if one or two went topless then others would follow. Some days there were none....some days it was fairly common.

3. brownsugar007

brownsugar007 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you so much for the information. It is greatly appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice