Glow Pool Party??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mamahot74, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Happy Hoosiers

Happy Hoosiers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    So the glow party is now in the pool on Saturday nights ? Swim up bar is open ? Or just around the pool ? Nothing going on at bash that night ?

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I know they posted the summers in June the glow party is at the pool party around/in the Sexy pool. But I was under the impression it changes every other week outside of that "Summer fest". I don't know if the swim-up bar is open or not. The last time I was at one I never got in the pool (some weeks many people get in the pool, some weeks not a lot of people do), so I just got my drinks above ground.

Nothing was going on at bash, not sure if the bar was open or not, the lobby bar probably still was.

3. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    Just got back last night. This past Saturday night glow party was around pool but not in pool. They had a bar set up to the side. Hope that helps out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    The first two Saturday's of April The Glow party was around the Sexy pool. I'm guessing this will be a permanent thing. No one was in the pool. When I was there in February there were a lot people hanging out on the Premier bar side of the pool. In April the crowd was definitely centered all on the entertainment side. They have a couple of temporary bars set up and never had to wait long for a drink. The reason I think this will remain a permanent thing is because the resort is charging to use all the cabanas as well as bottle service. They are also charging bottle service if you want to reserve one of the temporary tables they have set up. The Glow party has become a huge money grab for them.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Is the grill still open for a Bash burger, and the other fixen’s!

6. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    I honestly don't know. Didn't head up the ramp after the party ended.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. Rcraig

Rcraig Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    When we were there a month ago they had the "Bash Grill" set up at the Sexy pool under the ramp that night. We didn't stay up super late so I don't know if they opened it back up at Bash later on or not.

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    While I understand the thought, Bash really isn't all that conducive to everyone being "together." It' snot designed right for that, as compared to the old Patyo's. But, Patyo's had its own problems, so I suppose we have to give & take.

We agree with @ScubaSteve though... it'd be nice to mix things up a bit more than they usually do. Nighttime glow pool party at Sky Bar/Pool would be a great time, though I'm not sure the infrastructure (services and bar) could really take it, though. Thoughts from the people who've been to nighttime parties upstairs might change my thought on that.

9. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Wouldn’t most all of the problems of Bash be eliminated if they would just get rid of the dance floor?

Rooftop, while it would be a cool experience seems like it would really divide the crowd unless there is enough room for everyone on one side, and yes, drink service would be an issue.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Would definitely separate the crowd to either side, but with mobile bars set up on either side I think the drink problem would be taken care of. They are going to actually push the thought and have a "10 hour" beach and roof top party on May 26th that will test out the idea. Plan is to have a foam party up top that night. Will be looking for the reviews on that one. :)

Of course I am leaving on the 25th so.... :(

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice