Outfits/costumes?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jes, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    So silly question... Do y’all pack a new dinner outfit and/or costume (or non-costume Bash attire) for every night? I am not much into going out at home, so I have nothing “appropriate” for TTR. So now I’m running into the problem of spending way too much for an outfit for every dinner and Bash. Mind you, none of it is expensive, but it adds up.. Am I being nuts or is this just kinda how we roll at TTR?

2. RainyCityFunCouple

RainyCityFunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Wife and I basically did the same thing (usually more homebody’s) so we just did a mix of things we had (lingerie, accessories, etc.) of things that kinda matched the theme, and then for themes we really wanted to get into went and bought stuff for it :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    It's a collection that grows for sure, but don't stress out. A nice tank top with a skirt or dress pants will suffice for dinner.
    The first couple years for both of us there were repeat dinner clothing for some nights and that was just fine (change it up with accessories/hair style, etc). We have been traveling to Cancun regularly since "13 and the collection of vacation clothes has definitely grown. But some of her favorites, like this one short short black skirt, will still make a few appearances at Bash every trip.

Not much is high-end clothing, lots of Yandy and some Bebe. You can wear a Yandy dress once or twice before they get retired or get kicked out of the rotation and the investment isn't that big.

The best advise I can give is don't overdo or try too hard for Bash costumes. Simple is just fine. Kay find's herself doing this sometimes and I have to remind her that booty shorts and a sexy/cute top/bra is perfect.... Although she is going all out for her B-Day night on Burning Land night (no holding her back on that one)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    My birthday will be the Wednesday of my trip...I will have to buy mask for it though. I had a cute (at least I think) idea for Burning Land, but I might table it and save the money this trip.

5. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    Don’t stress over the clothes, mix up what u have bc it doesn’t have to be fancy. Just come on and have fun. When in doubt on theme nights I just pull out my Bob Ross the undies or my frosty the Snowman. Super cheap.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. L&E

L&E Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    You can get away with just wearing your sexiest dresses each night. Theme participation is nice (and fun), but it's not like everyone will be in a costume.

7. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    The great thing about Temptation is you could literally wear anything at any time, and not feel out of place. Just do whatever mood hits you, and if in question error on the sexier side.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Hi Jes, I always bring a couple of options for every night. Sometimes you feel like going all out on a theme, and some nights you just want to be casual and not wear anything that itches or pokes you!

Most of us wear "normal" clothes to dinner--shorts or a sundress to the buffet, and something a little dressier and sexier to the sit-down restaurants. Then, a lot of people will change for Bash. Some will do theme wear, and some will just wear something sexy.

I don't blame you for not wanting to spend a lot on stuff you'll never wear again, but I would recommend bringing at least one bathing suit and one dress you would absolutely NEVER wear at home but that you know you look really hot in. You'll be surprised when you get there how much you'll want to join in! Yandy.com has some fairly inexpensive stuff.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    I bring a few dresses and just jump in them for dinner run back to the room take them off and then do theme for bash.
    I bring one fancy dress if I want to dress up one night .
    I bring hubs 2 or 3 pair of light dress pants in case of spills and he does the same thing puts em on we go eat and strips em off as soon as we get in the room
    for bash I do cheap clothes or dollar store stuff .. think the most we spend is for glow night ..since we bring like 400 or so glow sticks and paint and well anything shiny that catches my attention lol
    last year I didn't want to do anything special ..so every bash night I wore a color or themed pair of boy shorts and some time of pasty to cover my nipples ..we did anything but clothes one night and I put googly eyes on my nipples as a pasty not super sexy but funny as hell :)
    on jungle night I did tiger king stickers hehehe
    just have fun with it

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. hodaifaperspectives

hodaifaperspectives Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know exactly what you mean! I usually bring a few dresses, jump in them for dinner, and then run back to the room to take them off for the bash. If I want to dress up one night, I only bring one fancy dress. My husband and I usually bring a few pairs of light dress pants in case of spills and then strip them off as soon as we return to the room. We get all the clothes from MINI DRESSES because they are so cheap! I usually do cheap clothes or dollar store stuff for the bash. I think the most we spend is on glow night. We bring like 400 or so glow sticks, paint, and anything else shiny that catches my attention. Last year, I didn't want to do anything special, so I just wore a color or themed pair of boy shorts and some pasty to cover my nipples every bash night.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice