How Many Bare Boobies?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tropicaltraveler, Mar 9, 2021.

1. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    Agree with Scubasteve , what’s more important to bring to the party , a fun friendly party attitude or bare boobs on a sulky no fun person .
    It’s not all about boobs or shouldn’t be IMHO .
    Quick story .
    I was going to the pool to do my swimming laps a couple of days ago and two younger mums maybe late twenties to early thirties were sitting quietly on a bench breastfeeding their babies . They were in full view of anyone entering the change rooms and made no attempt to conceal the fact that they were feeding their children and bonding directly with their children .
    It was a beautiful thing to see that these two mums had made the decision to do this and I commended them on their choice .
    It had nothing to do with the fact that their breasts were on display .
    Boobs are just boobs yes they are all shape and sizes but they are not just for admiration , to many people are hung up on how many people will be topless etc at TTR and elsewhere .
    I don’t get it , maybe it’s because I grew up in the UK and vacationed in Europe where toplessness on beaches etc is basically the norm .

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  2. dallascpl

dallascpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    You will probably feel self conscious no matter what you do your first time. No top, obviously uncomfortable at first if you have never done it. Top on, I hope people don't think I'm being a pervert looking at others but not participating. All you can do is make the plunge and go, then try to not get pressured and just do what you want.

Maybe pack something revealing or sheer for the first theme night to dip your toes and see how you feel. Others won't care it is just about getting over it yourself and doing what you want.

3. mrbreeze317

mrbreeze317 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    I don't get at all why tops are required anymore. Though you don't often see it, some U.S. states have made it legal. I mean, obviously there are situations where one should be properly attired, but at the beach or pool?

4. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    I remember our first trip about 10 years ago and I never thought I would go topless... I think I was at the sexy pool an hour and thought "why am I still wearing this top" and off it went! I do agree with some comments that the age demographic may have a lot to do with it. I think as women enter their 30s, 40s and beyond they care less about what others think and are looking to be free and find it liberating, freeing, sexy and fun to be topless. I think the younger demographic that the resort has switched to targeting is more about the spring break party than going around topless. Which is fine, to each their own. Personally, I'd trade the new TTR for the one I first visited 10 years ago in a heart beat!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    We have notice it seems to go in a wave that appears to follow the age demo. As a general statement it appears during the weekend the percentage 20/30 somethings goes up and there are more tops. During the week the crowed seems to be more seasoned and there are less tops as well as less people. This is in no way a scientific study it just a druken observation.

Any way you look at it if she feels like she wants to give it try feel free, if not don’t. There’s no sense being on a vacation and not being comfortable . On our first trip my wife didn’t think she would take her top off. Now we pack 1 top for the Boobs Cruise to be run up the mast and that’s it. The place is just fun I don’t think her personal enjoyment is related to the percentage of boob exposure.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I always wonder a bit when I read people don't bring tops, or maybe just one. (not trying to call this out negatively or anything). How or where do you eat breakfast and lunch? But do you bring coverups that are full overage? Or maybe you just always eat outside or on the roof?

Elyse brings tops to walk to and from the pool, normally has it on for her first drink or two of that day, and then it goes off. The coverups she brings for just general walking around or in the lobby, are very sheer or net-like, so they wouldn't allow them in the restaurants. There was even a time when she was denied lunch at Amores in a thong and small cover-up. I thought she was going to burn the place down. (this was a fluke though, and hasn't happened again)

7. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I bring a crop top as a cover up.

8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Meri hasn't brought a top in a couple of years. We usually do room service breakfast on the balcony of the the Tower. Her coverups, are pretty sheer or have open weaving, but it's never been a problem in the buffet, which we have done plenty. Certainly isn't a problem at skybar, where we also go for lunch.

9. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    Completely agree. A fun, playful energy open to making friends is what I look for.

And tbh, most times I think tiny thongs or sheer tops can be hotter than fully nude on most people.

10. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    Like other said she has a cover up or crop top. The no bra one seem to be most appropriate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice