Lingerie Night Men’s Outfit

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by abshire1006, Mar 4, 2021.

1. abshire1006

abshire1006 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    Hello everyone, I have read a bunch on outfits for theme nights. I know nobody cares how the men dress lol. But I love dressing up for party’s. We have a bunch of theme party’s at my house through out the year. But I’m drawing a blank for lingerie night. I went on amazing and eBay and typed in men’s lingerie and a bunch of stuff comes up but I just don’t know. Help me out please

2. lakeboy22

lakeboy22 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 0
    In years past she has worn some sort of lingerie and I would wear boxer shorts. This year we are both going to wear a robe (black) hers goes to just above her bottom and red panties and either red pasties or bra she hasn’t decided, probably both bras never stay on. I found a matching set. Robe and boxers black and red highlights. Since this year is a masquerade theme we got black and red mask to go with them.

3. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    Boxers seem to be the go to for most guys that dress up. I usually get some sort of tight mesh shorts and then I have a small sleeveless robe thing(hard to describe LOL) that I wear on top. This theme is always harder for the guys!

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Just have fun, wear whatever you want. But remember that the guy is only an accessory to the better half. Don't overshadow her.
    I don't like boxers so don't even own a pair so in the past I have worn some short athletic compression shorts (underarmour).

This year the official lingerie night theme is different. Men in elegant casual and women in lingerie, both with masks. I'll be wearing a very nice fitted black shirt/ jeans and Kay will have something skimpy and black and naughty. My shirt will probably get ditched as the night goes on.

5. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    It all depends on YOUR comfort level as to how risqué you want to be . Get something that you know you will be fine wearing then as a back up get something that you think is a bit further out of your comfort zone , once your at TTR and in the moment , you can change your mind .

6. badbaddies

badbaddies Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Same here. I have outfits for Glitter, Pink, Burning Land, and Glow, and lingerie ( not interested in the emergency or back to school) but as for him all I have been able to come up with is a nice pink shirt for Pink night. He will probably want to wear a trippy colored shirt for glow night and some jeans. but for Glitter, Burning Land, and lingerie i am completely stumped as to what he should wear.
    Any and ALL help is welcome!

7. RainyCityFunCouple

RainyCityFunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    So are boxer briefs cool then? Or are we supposed to wear more for theme nights? Lol

8. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    That is perfectly fine to wear. Whatever your comfortable in is just fine! Like everyone else has said....most are looking at the beautiful women in sexy outfits anyways LOL

9. TxPlaytime

TxPlaytime Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0
    I recall the days of New Shoes, intent was for the guys to wear less to make the women not feel so alone as in showing (in such, guys had to be in briefs)...it took me a few trips, but now I wear small briefs with a nice button short or sheer boxers and similar shirt...lets face it, most are looking at the ladies and we want them to be appreciated and know we understand what its like to leave little to the imagination!

10. JazmineBerg

JazmineBerg Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would love to be at a lingerie party. I have a lot of beautiful sets for such an event.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice