Excited Newbies

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by RainyCityFunCouple, Feb 23, 2021.

1. RainyCityFunCouple

RainyCityFunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Hey everyone, the wife (29) and I (32) are going for the first time to TTR April 4-8

couple questions:
    For the Boobs Cruise, what kind of music do they play? Random question I know but from the trailer playing country music, just not sure that will be our scene :p

I noticed the 4th (being Easter) is a special event. Does that mean the normal theme night that night will be replaced with an Easter theme?

also for the lingerie masquerade, any good recommendations for men’s outfits? The wife is going to look pure fire, I want to look good too, but have no idea what direction to take that lol

any other tips and advice appreciated! Can’t wait to party with everyone, this community seems like it goes HARD, hopefully we’ll be able to keep up ;)

thanks!

2. nicennaughty07

nicennaughty07 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +522 / 0
    Hi guys we will be there the 3rd-9th! BC- Music is all party music. Probably older choices for you guys, but you will still like it. We have done the BC at least five times and honestly I can't remember the music, so it's not the best and by far, not the worst. The boobs, booze, and party will allow you guys to have a blast! FYI, not sure if you guys are up for it, but some folks will be all nude and some might be preforming sex acts. You should know that going in. Easter- I know the resort is doing Easter events during the day, but I couldn't find anything about the night time. We are planning our theme wear for an Easter sexy theme. just another excuse to wear skimpy outfits! lingerie night- Amazon Prime has a ton of odd outfits for men. Bottom line, it's not about the men, so you really have to step up your game to even be noticed. My last tip is part joke, part real. Take care of your feet. Feet can take a beating with none stop drinking and play! I wear plastic flip flops right into the pool. We also drink a ton of water / electrolytes. Feet will still swell up over four days. Just like NAM- war is hell on your feet and so is TTR. Have fun and get some pictures up so we know who the rookies are! Have fun! Pat and Becky

3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    There's music on the Boobs Cruise !!...how did we miss that LOL..... sorry Chino, you know what Fireball does to your memory.....

4. RainyCityFunCouple

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Thank you for the info! We absolutely cannot wait!! upload_2021-2-23_12-53-25.jpeg

5. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    Haha “is there music on the Boobs Cruise”, gotta love that!! You will be sorry if you don’t do the cruise.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. RainyCityFunCouple

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Lol, I know there is music, just afraid (based off the YouTube trailer) it’s going to be country or other type of music that we don’t really party to :p

it seems like fun, but then again EVERYTHING seems like fun at the resort. I’ll probably let my lady make final decision, so we’ll see ;)

7. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 1
    We didn’t do the Boobs Cruise on our first trip in 2019 - we regretted not going and were hoping to go this year. Unfortunately, we had to cancel our travel plans this year (we were leaving in two days) but we will get on the cruise next year for sure! It’s quite a party from what we’ve heard, read and seen (from when the catamaran pulls back in at the dock... haha)

Go for sure! You won’t regret it!

Any questions you may have, feel free to direct message us. We were newbies too not too long ago :)

Cheers from wintery Canada!

8. nicennaughty07

nicennaughty07 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +522 / 0
    Great looking couple! Do the BC! You can't get the full TTR experience without the cruise! You guys look like a ton of fun and with that you will have a blast. TTR motto- "No One Knows You and Nobody Gives A Shit"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    They might play that country-western "Boobs Cruise" song at the very beginning as people are boarding.... kind of like a welcome song if I recall correctly. I think the rest of time, it's party/dance music. Pitbull, LMFAO, Rihanna, maybe some 80s in there also.

10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    We thought the "Boobs Cruise" country & western "tune" LOL, booming out from Chino's boom boxes whilst holding off the beach awaiting all us "innocents" to board. was actually an ANTHEM....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice