Booking A Specific Room

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by partsjay, Feb 22, 2021.

1. partsjay

partsjay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Hello!
    Wife and I are thinking about booking in September for a weeks stay, will be out first time!! We do want a Bash Tower room and was thinking about a master suite. Question is, can we ask for a specific room? I’d like one up on 4th floor if possible, wasn’t sure if the resort accommodated that type of request.
    Thank you!!
    Also, anyone going in September?
    Maybe the 6th to the 13th

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 2
    You can ask when making your reservations, but most people who get a Master Suite make similar requests. It will all depend on availability. If you get assigned a lower floor when getting to the resort ask if a higher floor master suite will be open later that day and tell them you will wait to check in (maybe they are still cleaning one from a late checkout).

3. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 1
    They always do their best to accommodate but there’s no guarantee. Our last trip (which seems to be ages ago), we had booked a Plush Jaccuzi and requested one in a specific area... we didn’t get that when we arrived and requested to change room after our first night as the room was way too noisy in the early morning hours from the kitchen/service area nearby. They switched our room to the desired location the next day, which we were really thankful for!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I think we had that room our first trip. Right next to the Italian Restaurant?

5. Restling

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    We made a request for a Bash Tower room on a the right side, if facing the pool, and the higher the better. On check in, they said they read our request, and would accommodate. We actually ended up with the same room from the precious year.

Two years ago we had a bad room, as the sun came right in early in the morning. I always thought it would be a pain to switch rooms, but when one came available a couple days later in a different location, we moved, and it was quite easy.

6. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    As stated, everyone (almost) that books the Master will request 3rd/4th floor, so 4 rooms total with 6 couples making the the same request (if fully booked). I think it comes down to timing when you check in or if you paid full advertised rate (versus someone getting an upgrade after they check in) as to who gets the two higher floors but you will like any of the Masters as they all have a great balcony and layout.

7. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 1
    Yes! 7329 was the first we were assigned: awful!!

We hot move to 7319 after and loved that room so much! We were right beside the Seduction Beachfront Hallway, in front of the quiet pool bar with a more than acceptable beach/ocean view. We will request the same room when we can finally return!

8. Restling

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    We were in 7316 the next year, so just a couple of doors down. I would say those rooms on either side of the hallway would be my first choice for Jacuzzi rooms. Easy, close access to everything, and right next to the bathrooms too. In the morning it's like having two bathrooms for your room. We were also all the way down the hall next to the Sports bar, and liked that room too.

9. RandAsexy

RandAsexy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    We love the bash tower. Come a week earlier! We are Aug 27th - 3rd

10. partsjay

partsjay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I wish!!
    Tough getting the time off in August for us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice