Temptation Roll Call February 2021

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jannet, Nov 5, 2020.

1. smoothlove101

smoothlove101 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Keith and lisa
    Dates Feb 24- March 2
    BC 26
    Celebrating my wife’s birthday on the 28 our first time can’t wait

2. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Hello! Wanted to mention that once my phone crosses into international air I turn it off all week. Little to no access to phone, email, facebook, text, cancuncare, nothing! I'll be there this Tuesday thru the 27th. I hope to meet up with all of you but you'll have to ask around for Spicy (I'm usually pretty easy to spot and most of the staff know me, LOL) and find me in person. Safe travels everyone!!

3. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    I think many already know that Saby has been let go. [​IMG] For those at TTR this next week, I'm meeting up with Saby Saturday afternoon the 27th. If anyone has a card or photo or gift (for her or her daughter) or donation or anything you want to give to Saby I (SPICY) will be around all week accepting donations (though you'll have to find me in person, my phone is not on at Temptation). And for those who will be there next Saturday and want to give her a hug or gift in person, find me and we'll coordinate it. PS I think she'll also have her daughter with her for those that want to meet her... Any comments made before I leave Tuesday, I'm going to try to print them all and give them to her. And I will personally be delivering all your hugs! Also, I have been asked: if anyone wants me to give her $ directly pm me for my email addy and you can paypal me. I'm going to give her a card with your names on it and take a photo and post it. [​IMG] DO KNOW I WILL NOT SEE POSTS ON CANCUNCARE AFTER TOMORROW LATE NIGHT (MONDAY)

4. johnc

johnc Administrator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I would like to visit Saby with you on Saturday See you Wednesday I should be poolside 2:30-3pm around Premier Bar

5. johnc

johnc Administrator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    New dates 2/24-3/3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice