Booked For June 2021

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Texas425, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Michael & Wendy

Michael & Wendy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0
    Can I ask who you go through for flight and hotel? Any suggestions? We are booked for June but finding that hotel plus flights are a better deal. Thank you

2. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    From the UK we booked tbrough www.sunshine.co.uk
    Price was very good even after we upgraded to a Seaview room.

3. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    Best price I am finding currently is through temptations website... $279/night USD for plush jacuzzi room (tower rooms are much higher currently). That includes taxes, but not flight.
    We finally got smart and started collecting credit card airline points knowing we’d be coming back...so that part is taken care of this time

We are just debating on what days to book... Matt thinks beginning of June would be best weather (not too hot?)... I am leaning towards mid June.... since we’ve only been in April with perfect weather, we don’t know what to expect...

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    It’s not too hot in mid June. It will be no different than early June. Cancun really doesn’t get that hot in the summer because the temp is moderated by the trade winds. We always go mid-June and have found the days “almost” chilly at the beach on occasions. Expect daytime highs 86-91 and night lows about 10 degrees cooler.

But I like it hot. And would definitely prefer 100+ degrees, sweltering weather. Haven’t really ever had that in Cancun.

We won’t go to Cancun in winter months because it’s too cool for our liking...and we live near the northern border of the states. We are looking forward to the resort opening in Miches. It should be warmer in the winter in the DR.

5. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Just checked snap travel. June 10-20 is $182 for a garden view. Tower bash is $306.

6. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    The current “mobile may-June 2021” special they are running is lower than every site I can find...even just looked up snap travel. Makes me think we should just book it before the special ends (whenever that is). We’ve never booked straight through the resort...not sure why that makes me nervous.

question- did they renovate/ update the garden & plush jacuzzi rooms? Our first trip we stayed in a plush jacuzzi garden room (pre-reno)...then in 2019 for second trip we stayed in bash tower room. I liked the newer/nicer rooms of the tower, but can’t justify the extra cost this time. So, are the older rooms nicer these days, or anywhere comparable to the tower rooms?

7. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    They are all renovated. The garden view rooms are just a little smaller than the tower rooms. That's really about the only difference.

8. Michael & Wendy

Michael & Wendy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0
    We booked june 11-16. Trendy Ocean View. Hope it’s nice.

9. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    We have booked for the 6th to the 13th. But with the new restrictions from Canada we wont know for a while if we will be able. Heres hoping

10. OldManSampson

OldManSampson Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Does anyone know when the official rollcall thread will go out?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice