Feb 13-20 Shitshow 21-the Shitshow Must Go On

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by muskyfins, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Cindy&Dave

Cindy&Dave Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    We can technically travel but we would need a a negative COVID test within 72 hours before boarding our return flight and still have to quarantine for 2 weeks after we get back. The thing that really concerns us (besides COVID) is that there are rumblings the government might close the border to air travel the same way they have closed the land crossings. As much as we love Mexico being stranded there indefinitely would cause us problems.

2. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    Dave, I will really miss you and Cindy. :( Stay safe, stay healthy and give your new bride a hug for me.

3. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    @Cindy&Dave hit it exactly. I know for us too, even if we decided to go through the required process, the anxiousness I would have waiting to take the covid test, hoping i get the results back in time and also hoping it doesnt come back positive (including false positive) would ruin a lot of the fun for me. Not too mention, it would cost us over $400 to have someone come to the hotel to get it done.
    Anyways....... we will be back next year ready to party harder than ever.

Kelly is super excited about the themes they have now and cant wait to get back.

What themes is everyone planning on participating in this year? Got all the outfits ready??

4. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0

Way to much to deal with for sure.. I understand now and If we were in your position we would be doing the same thing. Good luck and we hope you guys get back next year..

5. Bryan21178

Ratings:
    +468 / 0

WOW!!! Thats a lot of shit to deal with. Totally understand.. See ya next year..

6. Bryan21178

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    So US followed suit with Canada and will require the Negative test to fly back. Going to be a game changer for the resorts in Mexico. It could hurt them.

7. heightsfuncouple

heightsfuncouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    We are still planning on going. I have read up on a number of testing sites even one across the street. It is an added cost, but hoping the hotel will have on premises testing or will help with the testing coordination. Many hotels are already starting.

8. Bryan21178

Ratings:
    +468 / 0

We are going still as well the wife had COVID already so shes in the clear and I will just get a test before we leave Mexico. I refuse to let this thing hold me back....

9. Charles Phillips

Charles Phillips Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My agent just told me they are in talks right now about how to get testing on site. Hoping to have in place soon

10. muskyfins

muskyfins Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 1
    Testing will be available on site. Looks like $50 per person or free if you stay more than 3 nights. I will work on getting a clear copy to post here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice