Booked For June 2021

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Texas425, Nov 16, 2020.

1. TomAndTabi

TomAndTabi June Junkies 4ever Registered Member

Ratings:
    +416 / 0
    Nor argument from me. We're original Junkies but I was just showing love for the entire month. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. OldManSampson

OldManSampson Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    2nd time coming, first time for June! We have our June junkies bracelets from last year but our trip got canceled

3. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    Looking to book our 3rd trip...last two were with the April Addicts, but can’t make it in April this time. Hoping the June crowd is just as fun! Anyone seeing good deals right now?

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    We normally book on Expedia, but their prices aren't really dropping until a few weeks out from travel. The other large travel companies seem to be the same. This is different than other years have been. My theory is that they are holding onto the high prices, with hope that travel restrictions will open up and desperate travelers will pay higher prices. We are pretty rural and need connections to get to Cancun, so if you have a direct flight from DIA you may be in a different boat. We actually go through DIA to get to Cancun.

I was able to find a really great room price from a 3rd party site that the resort matched, eventually, ( the third party site, I had never heard of and probably would not have booked with it, was sketchy). I haven't seen anything close to to the price since we booked a few weeks ago. If I find a significantly cheaper price I will cancel the resort booking and get the new one, but it's not worth a few bucks per night ... I would have to find a Bash room for about $225 or less to make it worth it, I don't think that will happen. Then just bought plane tickets separately.

Bought travel insurance for the first time ever. I t was cheap because the resort doesn't charge your account until 14 days out, so you are basically purchasing insurance for the flight and medical. The resort will allow you to make payments whenever you want, until 14 days out.

Remember, of course, to clear your browser history and cookies before doing your final search. Or jump on a new device/computer when ready to find the best rate and purchase.

And there is always Referrals, but we have never used one. Or take a chance and wait until two to three weeks out from your trip.

The June crowd is great! Look forward to meeting you. Dawn usually has June Junkies bracelets and t-shirts available before May.

5. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    Just booked 2nd trip for 2021
    June 6 thru 12
    We normally book thru Expedia (did so with our March trip) but for our June trip we went thru Vacation Express, they are offering a non-stop flight with Viva Aerobus ( I read from their reviews that they suck but they are starting a seasonal service, direct flight for the summer, 1st time this 2021, so we are going to give it a chance.
    If they don't cancel or get lost en route we can suffer anything else, lost check in bag is the worst I am guessing.)
    Anyway, this June will be our 'Viva TTR' trip !

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    We're going down with our Houston crew, staying at DRM, though as we're at DRM for nine nights, it might be fun to run over to TTR for an afternoon of shenanigans!

7. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    Tried DRM for a couple nights last trip... Would love to try out Pearl this time...but still haven't been convinced to give up too much TTR time.

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Just tried it.
    Was nice and calm.
    Nothing like TTR, and supposedly less than RM too.
    Trying RM in June...probably with John and crew.

9. Texas C&C

Texas C&C Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Going June 15th - 24th. A little bit longer than usual, but we need to make up for having to cancel last year's trip.

10. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Hi everyone, this will be our 10th visit to TTR but our first ever in June.
    It's our 1st trip to TTR in 3 years and we really can not wait. We arrive June 12th and stay until June 26th. See you all soon xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice