Couples Massage Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Charles Phillips, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Charles Phillips

Charles Phillips Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is the sensual couples massage worth it?
    If so, is it better to do the one in your room or at the spa?
    How is the stripper experience? Girls only or guys an option?

2. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    I personally cannot answer for any of those services at the hotel, but I know just up from TTR on the beach is a place to get a fantastic massage. They are fairly inexpensive too. One of my favorite things to be sure to include on my trips.

3. GwenB

GwenB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Yes! Definitely worth it!

4. Hot4teacher

Hot4teacher Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    The sensual massage is awesome!

5. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    We have had the sensual massage 2x each on different trips. The first time it was out of this world. Words are hard to describe how erotic was. The second was good still erotic but compared to the first it was just good. Like any massage I think its is the result of the masseuse and what they feel like doing that day. The first time there was an option of a bullet vibrator and the second there wasn’t a option. Im not sure if that option was removed, a special at the time or that ladies that did that massage wasnt there that day. If you know please let us know. Also don’t know if the vibrator option was reason for the difference in the massages.

A lot of people ask about happy ending. I was never touch except with a feather the bullet and something else. However they did use the bullet on her fun parts and she rattled the walls a few times. Again don’t know if that is common. I would say if you are looking for sexy massage its probably worth it. As long as you not looking for a happy ending from the masseuse. If you looking for a good massage do the one on the beach. Its great and nice by the water and you can have a few massages for the cost at the one at the resort. If your doing one on the beach reserve a time its hit or miss if they are busy or not. If you reserve a time make sure you don’t get side tracked in the sexy pool, the ladies are counting on you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I guess, the answers could be:

1. A sensual couple massaging someone else would probably be fantastic, yes.
    2. In your room you could spread out on a bed instead of a massage table, just sayin'...
    3. I think you can find strippers of both genders in most places... but you're probably not actually going to find any on "staff" at TTR, though you may meet some fantastic ones there as guests. Likely, if not a lock. Depends on season, I think. Did y'all know pro-stripping has good seasons and bad seasons? Me neither until recently.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice