Covid & Temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TexasTech1980, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Ro&Ma

Ro&Ma Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The wife and I got sick 2 days after returning from TTR last September...fever and cough the first week and I was rushed to the hospital the 2nd week when my O2 saturation drastically went down. It's the worst 3 weeks of my life crying if I'd ever get to see my family again (wife had milder symptoms). Luckily, I survived those hellish weeks. I am now back to almost 100%. My voice is still a bit hoarse because of the constant coughing when I was at the hospital. At the time I said it was stupid to go to Mexico but then again, I could have gotten it stateside as well but I'm pretty certain it was in Mexico. But then I realized that life should not stop because of this damn virus. Nobody should ever blame you for catching it wherever you caught it.

2. BigPapaPuff

BigPapaPuff Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 2
    Glad you got better! It was very mild for me worse part was losing taste for 6 weeks or so. Still glad I went to TTR though lol.

3. Ro&Ma

Ro&Ma Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I agree lol...wife still scared to go back even if we have the antibodies already...she's waiting for a vaccine so others will be protected before we go back...can't wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice