Paying In Full 30 Days In Advance?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tropea, Nov 18, 2020.

1. tropea

tropea Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Just curious, how far in advance does the entire reservation need to be paid? I know the website says it's fully guranteed with payment in full 30 days in advance, I believe, but not sure. Thoughts?

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I assume you are talking about a referral or member booking, or perhaps directly with the hotel booking.

Yes, you have to pay 30 days out or they could cancel your reservation. If it is a sold out/high demand period of time(like NYE), expect to have it canceled if you didn't finalize 30 before your trip, after your initial deposit.

3. tropea

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Ok, thanks. I put in my information for them to charge me but the money still hasn't been taken out. Thinking to call them and make sure their aren't any issues...

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    A very good idea, that. Affirmative insist that they take your money via phone.

5. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    When I made my reservation only the down payment came out of my account at first, the rest came out about 7-10 days later. So depending on when you're reservation was made it might just be taking a few. I booked directly through the hotel though so it might be different from other places.

6. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 0
    I’m having a similar issue. They pulled the full amount from cc but I have not seen an email confirmation. Did you receive one? It’s been about 10 days since I’ve booked. Thanks in advance.

7. tropea

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    I just called the premier number, paid over the phone, and got a receipt while I was still on the phone!

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Sometimes there is a delay in pulling payment as well as receiving confirmation so suggest getting on the phone and bugging them until satisfied...even if repeatedly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice