Room Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NJCouple1028, Nov 11, 2020.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    yup.
    there is a better map out there but i need to find it and will continue to look for it

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    Just check my post right before yours, lol.

3. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Well there you go!
    That is the map I knew I had and was looking for.
    Someone had marked it up with color pointing to their favorite rooms or something.

And yes, I believe you are correct abot the small block close to gym
    7000’s 1st floor
    8000’s 2nd floor
    9000’s 3rd floor

For the other 7000 1st floor rooms not in the black block they have hot tubs on the patio and are known as plush jacuzzi.

If you have been to our room you know our favorite, but that’s our secret ;)
    Cannot risk anyone else getting it ahead of us if we happen to be visiting at the same time!
    And, I am such a nice guy, if so, depending on my mood I may not have them kick you out to another room so we can have it...lol!
    (No seriously!)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    That was me too. I went green good bad red. I don’t have the original anymore.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I have edited my post.

And that is what photoshop is for!

Where did you get the map originally?

6. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,831 / 3
    We always stay in that middle building (called Relax on the map) near the gym and overlooking the quiet pool. They are the 7000, (garden level lower floor) 8000 (middle floor) , and 9000 (3rd floor) block. A few weeks ago we were in 9316 which is 3rd floor, about in the middle, and overlooking the quiet pool. You also have a good view of the ocean from there. 9320, 18, 14, 12 etc., would all look out on that central quiet pool area and be good also. I believe the odd numbered rooms (9317, 15, 13, etc) across the hallway would look at the sexy pool and the gym.

7. cmarriott

cmarriott Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do those rooms that face the quiet pool fall under the “trendy garden view” category? Or are those Ocean view?

8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,831 / 3
    We always book a Trendy Garden View room, and I think most of these rooms would fit that description. That seems to be what they always call them. The ocean view is just a matter a being closer to the end, higher up, and being able to see it off the balcony. A lot of the 1st floor rooms seem to have their own jacuzzi tub. 2nd and 3rd floor (8000 and 9000) have a little better view of the ocean. Not like the tower rooms do, but enough to make us happy. It's nice to see. The whole courtyard seems to be it's own little neighborhood, and it's fun to join the neighbors party sometimes.

9. cmarriott

cmarriott Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info. Wife and I just got back from our first trip to Temptation and we had a tower room. It was nice, but the only reason we booked it was because we got a killer deal. Now we’re planning trip #2 in April and we want to save some $ but also get one of the rooms facing the quiet pool. Beach view isn’t mandatory but we really don’t want to be facing a wall or a parking lot. Should I book a garden view and hope for the best, or dish out a few more bucks for an ocean view?

10. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 1
    Anything with a peek of the ocean goes under trendy ocean view. We booked trendy ocean and were in 9319 3rd floor directly above quiet pool with a little ocean off to the side. Room was good but not the view some may hope for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice