Lengthy Video Of The Sexy Pool Foam Party.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sonny&Andrea, Aug 30, 2020.

1. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    When we come, we leave the phones in the room, they stay there for the entire trip. The only time we ever take it out, is when going to the restaurant because she likes to take pictures sometimes. The people who cant exist without the phones are very annoying, but its not only the kiddies--many in the more "mature" crowd are stuck to their phones these days too. It seems like half the pool was on the phone when we were there in August.

2. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    I certainly appreciate my privacy, that’s why we don’t post face pics however most of the people who have phones out will never come across the same people we know (hopefully). What got me this last trip in September where some young people playing their own music in the tower section of the lounge chairs. We had to listen to their music and what they were playing around the sexy pool. Those poor kids could not listen to one whole rap song without skipping to the next one. It was very frustrating.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    If you’re a business owner, or have dependent children at home, being around your phone is a necessary evil.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. fitaid2018

fitaid2018 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Even though I’m consider in the “younger group” I am concern about my privacy too, I don’t want people to know where and how I spent my vacation. Just like all of you guys are saying, our phones are a necessity if you have kids or like my case are business owner and my girlfriend a model. She immediately gets uncomfortable when people are taking pictures of themselves because we know what they are trying to do.
    For some people Temptation is a cool place to brag about it. For some of us it’s a place to relax and the least people gets to know, the best.
    Just my 5 cents

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Most people that have phones for the reasons you explain are very respectful and are not videoing or taking pics of everyone. Its the other most of us hate.

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    We saw a few phones out during our most recent trip. Almost everyone of them was being used by a younger person, and they were either doing a Tic Toc video, or some sort of selfie video. Non of them were ever focused on the action, but I suppose some people could have been shown in the back ground, but most of these are done with your hand held high, and the camera angling down towards you, so mostly showing the ground. It is entertaining to watch people do these. It's as if they are in their own world, and nobody else is around. Oh kids....

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I see opinions have suffered from inflation since 1999. Gone up from $0.02 to $0.05!

"She immediately gets uncomfortable when people are taking pictures of themselves because we know what they are trying to do."

If they are taking pictures of themselves... what are they trying to do that is making her nervous? I'm guessing they're facing away, but the cam is angled back towards her/you two... in a transparently pac-takey way? I ge. It's not hard, AT ALL, to take a pic, or have one taken, of yourself or yourself nd your partner (or group for that matter) without involving a backdrop of unsuspecting (read, unconsenting) folks.

8. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    All set for our next trip , got my phone and cam corner :D 06D4DE12-E5F3-41F0-BD25-9B44746E4BD3.jpeg 1BCDBC1C-4E20-46B7-B2B6-61E232B3AEF6.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice