Wicked Eden Review And Tryst

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by HDM, Oct 30, 2020.

1. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    Hey, as someone who produces music and EDM (future bass, bass house, etc.) the repetitive sound comes from where you’re anchoring your ears. Unless it’s a epic band like Boston or something, all other music is equally repetitive, except for the vocalist.

If you’re listening and conditioned to hear lyrics or the person singing you won’t have a good time. Check out flume, maybe you’ll like it

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    OK, took flume and went to youtube.com, noted the number of videos they've got on their channel. Clicked this one:

I recognize the song from which this remix was made, and yep, that one is tolerable. I'm OK with being conditioned by music, it's what it is for IMO, anyway. So, I did a (very_ quick search on youtube for other "EDM music" and right off this one pops up, 1st on my results:

... and that has music which I could manage to have as background if I'm busy talking to folks, good conversation, etc. The problem with THAT is that, at TTR (Bash), the DJ likes to turn it up to Volume 11 so the underlying bass beat, drowns everything out (for me at least) unless the person I'm trying to talk (scream?) to is sharing my personal space. OK with Stacia and other friends, nnot so good with... say... Cort, Paul, Brian, etc. Dudes don't smell the same.

I know lots of y'all like it, and I get it it is real music, it's just not for me to enjoy for the music's own sake.

... it Is way better than no music in da club, though...

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    John...lmfao!
    I take offense to your statement assuming I am the said Paul in your message above!
    But you have developed a keen sense of smell...and feel on your shoulder blades...Rayanne is sneaky!

I always shower and wear nice cologne!
    I suppose I need to ask Stacia for some of her perfume!

4. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    Take a listen to this. It has more of a familiar format and a great singer:

One thing I like about the new themes is they’re aligned with what you’d wear to a rave / music festival etc. How much of a rave vibe is thryst? Is it like a rave or some electric music with people who would also enjoy a EDM show?

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We didn’t go this year. But did go last year and to two of the Desirous music fests at Desire. I wouldn’t call it a rave. Definitely more electric and Deep house music similar to what you would hear at a club in Vegas or most major northern or western us cities or Europe these days. I am a big Anjunabeats fan and they played some mixes from there that of course you would never hear at Bash. DJs they bring in are much more knowledgeable and willing to play variety too. When I ask for Above & Beyond or Grum or Chicane or Jason Ross they didn’t look at me like wtf is wrong with this guy :)

Sad to have missed it this year.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    @Stacia_and_John here is one of my favorites to hear in Mexico. Faster beat. Builds and drops. Was a hit last year at the festival when I requested it. No problem if you dislike. To each their own.

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Funny as I listen to that I think ‘probably shouldn’t of used that as an example. If he thinks some of those others are too repetitive he isn’t going to like that one’ ha here is my fav with words...

Slower start but builds and drops again. Maybe less party

8. HDM

HDM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +586 / 0
    I’m not going to really engage in this why is younger better debate again. And yes, slightly triggered that every time I mention a younger crowd, someone just has to come at me...

But I will say why does Hedo have Young Swingers Week? Why is it hard to understand why people don’t want to party like this with people their parents or even grandparents age?

We are lifestyle, and although that isn’t our primary focus, we prefer 25-45 these days. I don’t find older than this or even younger than this as comparable or attractive to us with a few exceptions.

We also prefer the interests, energy and music tastes of those our age and seem to more compatible with couples our age in similar life situations.

We went to Desire for our first trip like this to Mexico due to TTR being remodeled, and we were asking for a refund after the first night. I would have paid to have people put clothes on. It was like a nude retirement home party. Thank god we still gave TTR a try after this. Grateful to have a place to hang my balls out in 20-30 years but definitely not our cup of tea for now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  9. CPL of CDNs

CPL of CDNs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Above and Beyond are epic! We still regret not going on the Groove Cruise in January for their beach set in Costa Maya. This kind of music would bring such good vibes around the sexy pool!

10. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    I am seeking to understand, put your knife away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice